1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stabbie

Jul 8, 2009

1. Great transaction with Stabbie. She bought a Unoa part from me. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Definitely recommend.

2. I bought a Soom Ai outfit from Stabbie. Communication was perfect, fast shipping.
      Thank you very much for this excellent transaction! :hug:

3. I bought a Soom Borol from Stabbie. Great price, great to work with, friendly seller. Shipping was prompt and the packing/packaging job was really well done - that guy was going to be safe in there no matter what. Everything arrived exactly as expected/advertised. Would be delighted to have the chance to work with Stabbie again.
      Thank you so much! :)

4. I bought a DZ Mo outfit from Stabbie and was very happy with the transaction. Shipping was super quick and it was well packaged. I'd definitely do business with Stabbie again! :3nodding:

5. i bought an aileen seed dragon, soom bazael feet, and msd clothes from Stabbie and i am very pleased with the transaction. she was patient with me and always very friendly. Shipping was fast, my items were well packed, and made it to me in perfect condition! i would not hesitate to do business with her again! thank you :)

6. I bought a Soom MD R. Ai and a Luts SSDF Cane head from Stabbie. The transaction was perfect, she was really kind and helpful, allowed me a longer layaway and she was really smooth with the communication too. I would do business with her again without hesitation. Thank you! <3

7. I bought clothes from stabbie and it was a perfect transaction.

8. I bought Crobidoll Body from Stabbie and everything went well. Communication was prompt and friendly. My item was shipped super fast. Thank you for this sale.

9. Bought a pair of alk wings from Stabbie and couldn't be happier. Shipped quickly and responded promptly.

10. Purchased a Chibi Unoa Lilin from Stabbie and it went great. She worked with me on a layaway, shipped quickly, and packaged everything nicely in the box. Thank you!

11. Bought three pairs of minifee hands from Stabbie and had a great transaction. Communication was prompt, shipping was fast, and everything was well packaged. Thank you!!

12. I bought Stabbie's DOI Luke.
      Stabbie was super great to work with. excellent communication, a WONDERFULLY packaged doll, and quick shipping.
      I LOVE my new boy, and I would totally do future transactions with Stabbie.

THANK YOU! <3

13. I bought a MiniFee scarred arm from Stabbie! :) Everything went smoothly and the arm is great. Thanks again!

14. I bought a Bobobie Charisma head from Stabbie. The head was shipped quickly and she did a great job packing it up securely. She sent me a refund of the difference in costs when I'd paid for priority mail and it turned out the package could only go first class. Very honest and reliable seller. I'd definitely buy from her again.

15. Positive feedback

I bought a beautiful leekeworld wig from Stabbie and the whole transaction was wonderful and Stabbie was super helpful and kind:)
      The wig arrived very quickly and was in perfect condition:)
      Thank you so much Stabbie:hug:

16. I purchased a Souldoll Vito Rouse from Stabbie and could not be happier! They were friendly and kept me updated. The doll arrived quickly and was packaged extremely well :) I would definitely work with Stabbie again in the future!

Thank you so much!

17. Sold my Si Cang Ahe 1/3 to Stabbie and the transaction was great! So kind and patient! I also apologize for the late feedback post haha!

18. I bought Stabbie's 1/4 Ahe head and everything was perfect! Had a good laugh at how we ended up basically trading too haha! :lol: