1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. Hi!This is my feedback thread for leaving comments regarding transactions you have completed with me.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

(Please remember that if you ever have a problem with a transaction, you can contact me privately first to resolve it - I'm always happy to help!):lol::lol:

2. I ordered a mandarin dress and a shirt from Stacy, the clothes arrived quickly and are GORGEOUS! Very well made and all in a great transaction :) Many thanks! Hopefully I'll be back for more!

3. STACY had a custom Roaring Dragon outfit made just for one of my guys, following my specific color requests. The costume is absolutely amazing: the fabrics are high quality and the workmanship is exquisite. The embroidery is beautiful as well.

I also ordered a qi-pao and a green silk shirt and both are great. STACY is also very communicative and replies extremely quickly to her pms. If there's a problem, she's eager to solve it.

Here's a picture of the clothes I ordered:

[​IMG]

I'll have to try to take better shots... with more hair.

4. i bought two cheongsams from stacy one of them was made under my specifications with some changes i wanted ^^ both of them are perfect ^^ really high quality and just awesome . The shipping was lightning, the outfits were packaged perfectly .. the bags keeping the cheongsams were just beautiful :D ^^ love that detail ^^ ..

On top of that stacy is a wonderful person to deal with :aheartbea, and without any doubt i will buy from her shortly XDD ...love her items ^^ .

Thank you so much sweetie >< !! ^^

5. She is a lovely seller! She made everything the way I wished even with some adjustments. The commisson took hardly any time at all and was sent super fast! I would definately do business with again n.n

6. Stacy does beautiful, finely detailed work! She is happy to work with you on exactly how you want the outfits or any color changes, and sizes. Super nice to email with, great attention to details, wonderfully done tiny things for our dolls. And fast! I have already asked her to do more things . . Highly recommend her!! :aheartbea

7. I just purchased Roaring Dragon in white for one of my boyz and wow. Wow! What beautiful clothing.

She was excellent to work with, even after I managed to confuse both of us by not being clear :sweat (thank you!!). The clothes arrived practically instantly -- which is wonderful given our distance (sometimes it takes longer to get things from one side of the Rocky Mountains to the other than this did!). They were very safely packed against damage and moisture, yay.

Highly recommended~

8. I just received some Chinese Style Clothes made by STACY. They are trully amazing!! Very well made and packed with much care, all arrived very safe and fast. Communication is great and she always answers PMs and doubts with so much kindness and attention. I love her work and would love to order more again!!
      Thank you so much, Stacy! ^w^~ :aheartbea

9. I ordered two clothes from Stacy and they were customized to fit Iplehouse sizes. They are well made and beautiful. Also, Stacy was really friendly and super patient. Thank you! My boys love my clothes and I can't wait to buy more from you. Thank you :)

[​IMG]

10. Purchased some custom made clothing from her. Very nice to deal with and made certain I got exactly what I wanted :). Shipping was fast and the clothes are absolutely gorgeous and very well made.

11. Just one of the gorgeous designs that Stacy made for Aubrey . . It is so beautifully done, and fitted perfectly. Thank you, Stacy!!! For all your time and work . . and for your kindness and sincerity . . You are a very special Lady. :)

[​IMG]

12. I ordered a cheongsam from Stacy, sized to fit a Senior Delf. She is awesome to deal with and super sweet. The outfit arrived quickly and it is absolutely beautiful, very well made, and fits my boy perfectly. I'm totally floored. I would recommend her 100% and can't wait to buy from her again! :aheartbea

13. I've just bought a Chinese armour from Stacy. Her work is amazing, incredible !!!! Hey guys, i recommend her work to you !! Sincerely, she's incredible and what a talent !!
      Thank you very much !! I'll take some pics after Christmas (because it's my gift)...

14. I orderred two outfits for my boys. They are really beautiful! Will buy again from her!!

15. Ordered two dbdoll bodies and give me lots of freebies very happy with my purchase. Stacy is a great person to buy from and fast communication A++++++

16. I bought some wings from STACY, she was awesome to deal with! She's so sweet, prompt with communication, fast with shipping and the wings are just amazing! I'll definitely do business with her again, thank you so much!

17. I ordered a dbdoll yuer, which arrived faster than expected. The communication with Stacy was perfect, she's very kind and a lovely person.
      Recommended 100%

18. I ordered a dbdoll binger girl as well as two outfits for her from Stacy. She arrived quickly and is just an all around amazing little doll. Stacy kept me updated on my order through out the whole process and was very friendly and helpful. Really great seller all around.

19. I placed a large group order for wings and a mask from Stacy.....the communications were excellent and very fast, the wings were shipped when promised, and they all arrived in perfect condition.
      The wings are also EXTREMELY nicely made!
      :)

20. I ordered a 1/6 DBdoll from Stacy. She did awesome work. The communication was perfect and the doll came very quick. She is very awesome to deal with <3