Feedback for Starbaby13

Aug 15, 2019

1. If you've commissioned me or we've bought/sold from one another, please leave feedback here. Thank you:)

2. I commissioned Starbaby13 for a faceup. Her communication was flawless, her time was incredibly fast, and her work is stunning. I honestly couldn't be happier, and will definitely look to her for future commissions. Thank you so much!

3. I commissioned Starbaby13 for two face-ups and blushing for a doll body.

Starbaby13 was super friendly and polite, and communication throughout the entire transaction was thorough and prompt.

Starbaby13’s work is awesome. My dolls face-ups really reflect the personalities I already saw in their sculpts, and the characters I thought they resembled. The body blushing looks delicate and natural as well.

Overall, I could not have asked for a better first experience commissioning a face-up, and would be happy to commission from Starbaby13 again. Thank you!

4. I commissioned four faceups from Starbaby13 and she really brought my girls to life. Her interpretation of what I wanted them each to look like was spot on and her work is just a stunning in person as it is in her photos.

Communication was prompt and easy. She packaged the heads back well and they all arrived in tact. I would definitely recommend her for faceups and will definitely commission her again!

5. I had my Baby Lamb and Sleeping Soo done by Starbaby13. She did the work beautifully and in a timely manner, providing updates through the process without any prompting. I would recommend commissioning them! I will certainly be a repeat customer.

Thank you for the amazing job! My dolls look gorgeous.:love

6. I commissioned starbaby13 to do a custom faceup for my recently arrived Dollshe Michael Bowie in copper oriental.

to begin with the process of the commission was excellent, thorough and detailed, but easy to understand.
      I was informed when the head reached her, got a preview in a reasonable amount of time and the results are spectacular!
      She brought out the life in the doll to its fullest.

I can definitely recommend her as an artist and businesswoman; and this will definitely not be my only commission from Starbaby13.

7. I highly recommend starbaby13 as she did a great job on one of my bjd doll's custom face-up. She provides excellent service, is easy to work with and does fine workmanship. I plan to request another face-up commission for another one of my dolls in the near future..

Thank you very much!

8. I commissioned Starbaby13 for a faceup on my Guudoll Luna and I couldn't be happier with her work! She was friendly, prompt, and kept me in the loop every step of the way; the faceup itself is excellent and she did a wonderful job. I would love to work with her again.