1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for starbuck402

Aug 1, 2008

1. Purchased some clothing from Starbuck402, perfect transaction, plenty of communication, quick shipping!

2. I bought some clothes from Starbuck and it all went very smoothly. She informed me of any possible delays but even with that I gained my items in amazing time! I would definitely do business with her again.

3. I bought some msd clothing from Starbuck402 and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was friendly and shipping was super fast~

4. Positive Feedback

I bought 2 SD tshirts and a pair of boxers from starbuck402. Communication was fast and from my first PM to receiving my items took all of 5 days! great prices, great clothes, very good experience. Thanks!

5. I bought a monique gold wig from starbuck 402 and the transaction was stellar from start to finish. Really could'nt ask for a smoother transaction! Thanks so much!

6. Starbuck purchased a shirt form me. Communication was great and payment was fast! Thank you so much!!!

7. I did a partial trade/purchase with Starbuck402. trading a pair of shoes + cash from me for a head she was selling. Very pleasant transaction, great to chat with, the head arrived fast, well wrapped and in perfect condition and I just LOVE him! I'd love to do business with Starbuck402 anytime! ^__^

8. I bought a HDS Jacket from starbuck402. Lovely to deal with, prompt communication and fast shipping.
      Definitely a recommended seller, would love to do business again, thank you!

9. I did a trade with starbuck402 for some doll clothes. Communication was excellent and everything was well packaged. Starbuck402 sent out the items very promptly and let me know once it arrived.

10. bought a shirt from this person everthing was super.

11. I bought a pair of eyes from starbuck402. Shipped so quickly, and the eyes were perfect, just as described! I'd be more than happy to recommend her as a seller to anyone!

12. I bought two polo shirts from starbuck402 last week. She was very quick with responding to my questions and when I asked for more pictures. She also mailed them right away after I paid for them and they arrived well packed + as described. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

13. I purchased a Leeke wig from starbuck402. Communication was excellent, shipment was fast and packed well, and the wig is wonderful and exactly as described! She is highly recommended! Thank you so much!!

14. I sold an outfit to starbuck402. It was a wonderful transaction thank you very much.

15. starbuck402 was in a TaTa go I ran. Payment was sent fast and communication was great! Everything you need for a smooth GO!

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!

16. Starbuck402 ordered a custom fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

17. I sold a jacket to starbuck402. Communication was flawless, payment prompt, and she let me know when it arrived safely. Excellent buyer.

18. Positive Feedback

I've bought from Starbuck402 before with good results, and this time was no different. I bought some clothes: SD jeans, winter hat, tie, and cloak. Everything is in perfect shape, imo even better than described. Well packed and shipped lightning fast. I paid on Wednesday or Thursday and had it in my hands by Saturday! O_O Great seller who I would absolutely highly recommend to anyone!

19. I painted Starbuck402's boy for her, and not only did she pay promptly, ship properly, and keep an open line of communication, she also made me feel great about myself as a customizer! Totally recommended. :)

20. Bought a wig and had great communication : D was very nice and shipped quickly. Received the wig in perfect condition. Would do business again.