1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for starcatcher_017

Nov 20, 2009

1. I noticed she didnt have a feedback post so decided to make her one :)

I bought some SD shoes from her, she is an absoult pleasure to buy from, wuick delivery, well packaged. Emails were answered quickly and friendly. Would definately do business with het again :)

2. maymie692: Thanks for making me a feedback and for the kind comments. You were a pleasure to deal with too.

I'm starcatcher_017 :) If you have had a successful transaction with me, please write me a feedback and I will do to yours as well. :3

Good day!

3. I bought a two pairs of msd shoes and stockings from starcatcher_017....
      package was very delayed but starcatcher was always communicative!
      thanks!

4. Just received ad SD shirt I bought from starcatcher_017 - good friendly communication and dealt well with a slight glitch in the shipping process, contacting me immediately to let me know of the problem and what was being done to correct it.

So I'm happy to post good feedback.

Thankyou

Teddy

5. I purchased an MSD uniform set from starcatcher_017. It was packed with care, and arrived in perfect condition just as described (even included a freebie!).

Communication was always very friendly; however, it was also inconsistant. During the transaction, I found myself having to contact the seller for updates & information rather than the other way around. I paid for my purchase on February 19th. Only after my inquiry, the seller informed me the item was not sent out until a week later, February 27th. Over a month after sending payment, I received the package on March 26th; it was postmarked March 8th.

Overall, I am happy with the way the transaction ended (I did receive the merchandise as promised). However, I'd advise any future buyers to be aware that they may find themselves waiting longer than might be reasonably anticipated to receive a shipment from this seller.

6. I purchased an SD sized trench coat from starcatcher_017. She was willing to give me specific measurements of the coat before I bought it so that I could be 100% sure it would fit my doll. She also found a picture for me to see it on a similarly sized doll. She updated me during every step of the process and answered all my questions promptly. I recieved the package within the time frame she had estimated and with no problems. The trench coat is beautiful and nothing is damaged. It was a pleasure doing business with starcatcher_017.

7. starcatcher_017 bought a shirt from me. Payment was fast and communication was great!It was a big pleasure doing business with starcatcher_017! Thx a lot dear!

8. I bought some MSD clothes from starcatcher_017. Was a great transaction. Always lovely and fast at responding to messages. Thank you very much!