Feedback for StarFennec

Dec 2, 2017

1. I sold a Volks yukata to @StarFennec. Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and I got a PM when the item arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

2. StarFennec was a member of my Summer Solstice Swap and was an amazing swap partner! Great communications, items sent went above and beyond the swap expectations, and I would love to have StarFennec join any of my future swaps. :)

3. I bought a DC Kid Female body on layaway from this lovely lady. Awesome communication, and super fast shipping! She even sent a few goodies in the box after giving me such a great deal on her. This was a great experience buying from her and I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks so much!

4. I bought a Supia Hael from StarFennec and was very happy with the transaction! StarFennec was friendly, communication was great, and the doll arrived safe and sound. Thank you! :D

5. I bought two pairs of eyes from StarFennec and I couldn't be happier! All communication was tip top, they kept me appraised of the situation for payment and shipping, and the packaging was lovely. I would definitely do business with them again. Thank you so much! <3

6. I bought a pair of eyes. Perfect transaction, fast shipping & packaged well in cute packaging :kitty2
      Thank you :D

7. Bought a pair of eyes from StarFennec and the transaction went well and good. They communicated well and informed me of important details. The item arrived to me well and safe and they even packaged it in a very cute way! It was a pleasure opening it ^^ Thanks so much again!

8. StarFennec sold me Alchemic Labo shoes for my Zero BJD. The shoes are PERFECT! They were well-packed and carefully wrapped in attractive paper. StarFennec has wonderful handwriting, too!
      THANK YOU!

9. POSITIVE

I bought a pair of Nior Delf boy slippers from StarFennec and I could not be more pleased with this purchase. The shoes are in fantastic condition and are exactly what I needed for my boy. They were beautifully packed and arrived quickly and without any damage. Thank you for such a positive experience!