1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Staria

Nov 14, 2010

1. Great buyer with prompt payment and wonderful communication as always! A pleasure to do business with Staria every single time, thank you so much!!!

2. Staria and I did a trade for some clothing we each had for sale, and I couldn't be happier! The Yo-SD and MSD girl's clothing I received was in perfect condition. She packed well and shipped super fast! I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks so much! :)

3. I traded a pair of lolita shoes for a lolita dress with Staria and everything went very smooth. She had great communication and the dress arrived very quickly! Thank you for a wonderful trading experience~

4. Hosted a GREAT meetup in San Dimas on 1/19/14! Had a blast! Will definitely attend another one!

5. I sold Staria two dolls of mine and everything went perfect! She was very patient when I had issues with postage and even offered helpful suggestions. I would certainly work with her again! Thanks for giving these dolls a good home!

6. I sold Staria an SD size shirt, and everything went very well! She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. :D Thanks!!

7. Staria bought a pair of leggings from me. Communication was great and I highly recommend!

8. Staria bought my Soom Feny/Necy on layaway and she was very prompt with both payments and communication. A perfect transaction! Thanks again!!

9. I joined a Crobidoll GO that Staria hosted. She had great communication and was pleasant to work with. Would definitely join another GO she hosts. Thanks!

10. I joined Satria's crobidoll wig GO. It was smooth and she communicates professionally! It was a smooth transaction.
      Thank you very much for hosting the GO!

11. I participated in Staria's Crobidoll GO. I couldn't ask for a better experience; she was very sweet and easy to work with, had excellent communication all the way through and resolved the mistake (not her fault) with my order very fast. Thank you!! ^v^

12. I also participated in the Crobidoll Wig GO, and it as a very pleasant experience. She allowed me to join with a different order than the rest of the group, and was understanding of my busy schedule, alerting me to updates and payments times very promptly. I received my wig very promptly, and am super happy with everything, I would recommend joining a Staria GO anytime, and I hope to do so myself in the future!

13. I participated in the Crobidoll Wig Go and everything was fantastic! Shipping was super quick and had such lovely packing tape and a cute note! She was very communicative and an incredibly responsible GO leader. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you!

14. I joined Staria's latest Crobi GO - everything went great! Prompt invoicing & updates and great communication. Shipping was fast, reasonable & safely packaged. I would join another of her GOs anytime :)

15. Staria participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

16. Staria commissioned a tattoo from me and was quick and accommodating about payment, mailing and everything, and very sweet to talk to! Thanks so much!

17. I bought yosd clothes from Staria and they where great. As where she as a seller!! She shipped it fast. I can definitly recommend her!

18. Staria purchased a pair of msd jeans from me. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt and she notified me as soon as her package arrived. Thank you for a smooth and very pleasant transaction. :)

19. She purchased some shirts from me, was a pleasure to deal with. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived.

20. Purchased several MSD clothing pieces from her. The shipping was fast and it was packaged extremely well. Fantastic seller! :)