1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starlight

Nov 13, 2008

1. Here is a feedback thread for any body that has done business with me. :sumomo:

2. I purchased a luts blue mix wig from Jen, it arrived the next day and was in brilliant as new condition and well packaged ^_^ She is lovely to deal with and I would highly recommend her!!!
      :D

3. I bought a Luts blue wig from Starlight also.
      It was a great transaction. The item arrived well packaged and in great condition. and was shipped very promptly

:) I'd do business with her again

4. I recently bought a doll from Starlight. She's a very sweet person and was wonderful to talk to. My doll was packaged well and shipped promptly. It was a very pleasant transaction. Highly recommended!

5. Starlight bought a BBB Sprite head from me. PMs were friendly and prompt and the payment was swift. She informed me right away when she received the head, which I really appreciate! Would love to deal with again! Thanks!

6. A great transaction with Starlight! She bought my Glorydoll Goth Louis on layaway, was prompt with her payments and let me know when he arrived. I can recommend her and I would deal with her again!