1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starry City

Jun 28, 2011

1. Starry City was great to work with!! She was super friendly and the transaction was flawless. I'd love to work with her again!! :)

2. StarryCity bought a cute pair of Luts mule heels from me - she was super quick with her payment -
      great communication and let me know that the heels were a great fit too!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

3. Sold some SD clothing to StarryCity. No problems at all, thank you!

4. Starry City was an excellent customer, paid promptly and communication was fast. Would definitely sell to again. Thanks :)

5. Starry City was in my crobidoll GO and paid right away and was very friendly throughout the whole transaction. thanks again for joining:D

definitely recommended as a great buyer & participant

6. Great buyer! :D

I sold a necklace to her. She paid promptly and kept good communication. Recommended!

7. Starry City recently participated in my Musedoll GO. Communication was always prompt and courteous, as were the payments. Thank you very much.

8. Starry City sold me a Default Chicline Lishe. She was very pleasant and she replied to my messages in a timely manner! Something happened in transit and her face got dirty :( but it easily came off! 5 Stars! Would definitely buy from her again!