1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starry City

Jun 28, 2011

1. Starry City was great to work with!! She was super friendly and the transaction was flawless. I'd love to work with her again!! :)

2. StarryCity bought a cute pair of Luts mule heels from me - she was super quick with her payment -
      great communication and let me know that the heels were a great fit too!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

3. Sold some SD clothing to StarryCity. No problems at all, thank you!

4. Starry City was an excellent customer, paid promptly and communication was fast. Would definitely sell to again. Thanks :)

5. Starry City was in my crobidoll GO and paid right away and was very friendly throughout the whole transaction. thanks again for joining:D

definitely recommended as a great buyer & participant

6. Great buyer! :D

I sold a necklace to her. She paid promptly and kept good communication. Recommended!

7. Starry City recently participated in my Musedoll GO. Communication was always prompt and courteous, as were the payments. Thank you very much.

8. Starry City sold me a Default Chicline Lishe. She was very pleasant and she replied to my messages in a timely manner! Something happened in transit and her face got dirty :( but it easily came off! 5 Stars! Would definitely buy from her again!

9. I purchased a Bambicrony Bellezza Carla from @Starry City and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction! Communication was easy and friendly, we were able to work out the shipping that I preferred, and she arrived well packed and just as described. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

10. Starry City (Fox) bought an outfit for me. Prompt payment and great communication. She was also willing to discuss with me how to ship her package during the difficult situation. I highly recommended Starry City.

11. Starry City bought Dollshe Amanda's head from me. She is a responsible buyer. I held the head for her, she was in touch all this time and did not change her mind about buying. I appreciate it very much. She is pleasant to talk to. Great buyer. Thanks for the purchase :)

12. I bought Crobidoll Sinbi from Starry Sky with a short layaway, communication was very friendly and she shipped the doll fast.
      Overall it was a great transaction, thank you for everything! ^^ I can definitely recommend her as a seller!

13. Bought a Nyx Eris head, smooth transaction, wrote to me to let me know of any and all delays along the way, would buy from again!

14. I bought a Little Monica Ryuhwa head from Starry City. Communication was great, the head was shipped when said and was packaged well, and it arrived as described with eyes as a bonus. Starry City was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3