1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Stasie!!!!!

Sep 7, 2006

1. Stasie and I made a trade, and she was very kind in communication, and the doll she sent to me arrived fast and very well wrapped in his box <3 thank you so much! She's a true pleasure to trade with <3

2. Stasie and I decided to trade with each other and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She was kind, and very responsive to me! She understood that I have issues with trading overseas and almost walked me through the process. The doll arrived quickly and was in the best condition.

I would gladly trade or buy from her again, thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

3. I just bought the most adorable DT Seola from her. The doll is perfect in every way and the transaction was smooth and easy. A great seller!

4. I sold a Delf DESV to Stasie, good communication, fast payment and positive emotions :), it was a great transaction ^___^ I hope to have business with you again. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

5. I purchased a LTF Pipi warrior outfit from STASIE and the transaction was smooth as silk! Great communication, fast shipping (even for international!), and everything arrived in perfectly adorable condition! Very nice to do business with, and I wouldn't hesitate to be a repeat customer :) Thank you!

6. I bought a feeple 65 roke off stasie and he was wrapped well, no breakage :3 which is always awesome since i chose not to have insurance >w< i was worried the whole time! but im glad he came alright. Thanks again!

7. i purchased a delf soony from STASIE

she was wonderful to purchase from, she tried her very best to bring down the shipping costs so i would be able to bring my grail home, and she arrived safe and sound. i would not hesitate to buy from her again. :) thanks again!

8. I bought a MNF head from Stasie. She was great to buy from, kept in contact, let me know when the head was posted (she posted really quickly) and it was a nice and easy transaction. Many thanks!

9. Bought a full set Elf Ducan from her and everything was fine! ^^ Packed safely, arrived quickly and STASIE was such a lovely seller that I couldn't help but buy him from her, rather than risk letting him get away.

10. Stasie bought a tan F60 Body from me and paid with a short 3 part layaway, which she paid of quickly. When the item arrived in UK customs, it was held for questioning because of the low value declared. After filling out a few forms and sending out some emails we were able to release the body from customs and the doll reached her safetly without fees! During the entire transaction, she was extremely pleasant to deal with and polite even with the whole customs ordeal. I would definitely sell or buy from her in the future!

11. I've had a doll trade with Stasie - my Feeple Chloe elf head for her Luts mnf girl body. She always replied quick and friendly, accurately described everything about body, shipped the parcel fast and very safely packaged. I'm really happy with this trade and my girl's new body.
      Thank you very much Stasie! I hope to deal with you again ♥

12. I never did write here to thank you, but you were so wonderful to work with when I bought your MNF El. He's quite the spoiled fellow already. Thank you for your consideration in thoughtful reponses to my questions and for a lovely job wrapping him. I would urge others to consider you for future doll purchases. You are a pleasure to work with. Best wishes.

13. I bought a Dollheart Fer from Stasie! She shipped quickly and the Fer was in excellent condition. I'd gladly do business with her again. :)

14. Recently did a swap with her, traded a ltf faceplate for some YoSD shoes. Did not take very long for it to arrive in my mailbox that I can say for sure. The shoes came just as described and I am very happy with them. (As is my doll)

15. Stasie bought a LTF body from me, communication was great, payment was quick and she let me know when it arrived to her.

16. I purchased a Soph B head from Stasie. Perfect, quick and easy transaction! Great communication, item as described, excellent packaging and speedy shipping! Thank you again!

17. I sold Fairyland Nanuri head to STASIE and she was really pleasant to deal with. The payment was fast, communication really nice and she informed me when she got the head. Thank you very much :3

18. Stasie purchased DH boots from me. Prompt payment, very nice and friendly communication, and a great transaction overall. I'd definitely do business with again.

Thank you!

19. Stasie bought a Fairyland Nanuri 08 head from me & was an absolute pleasure to do business with ♥
      A wonderful member of the community with great communication & very friendly to deal with.
      I am so happy she is happy with her new boy!

Highly recommended- a total delight xx

20. Had a really great transaction with STASIE!

STASIE bought a Luts Delf Angel Elf Soo (AES) head from me. She was super-friendly, and polite. She paid quickly, and contacted me as soon as the parcel got to her.

Absolute pleasure to deal with STASIE! I'd be happy to sell to her again. Thank you! :)