1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SteamWitch

Apr 16, 2014

1. Sold an RS long to SteamWitch and as usual it was easy peasy. Would sell or buy from her anytime <3

2. SteamWitch purchased a doll from me and the whole transaction was smooth. Very friendly and prompt on payment. An excellent buyer!

3. SteamWitch sold me a Pale Tan Orjean faceplate - it was a perfect transaction! Wonderful communication, super fast shipping (and safe packaging), and she even discussed the colors with me to help with my decision. Thank you very much!

4. Sold her a couple of Unoa faceplates and the whole transaction was extremely quick and easy.
      Thanks again, SteamWitch!

5. steamwitch bought some wigs from me. she payed promptly and had great communication throughout. would be happy to work with her again

6. Bought a doll body from SteamWitch. She is very fast to reply and it shipped fast with great packing. Perfect transaction :)

7. Steamwitch and I did a trade- her Bishonen House Corbin for my Dollshe Pure body. It was fantastic from beginning to end. Friendly communication, clear dates, timely shipping, perfect packaging and labels. I would gladly swap resin with her any time. Thank you, Steamwitch!

8. Bought a doll from SteamWitch, best seller would not hesitate to purchase from them again!! Really went above and beyond on the packing. Communication excellent. Super friendly thank you again!! :D :D

9. I bought a crobidoll R line body from SteamWitch and it was an all round positive experience. Communication was prompt and plenty of information was provided when asked. Postage was quick and the body was in great condition, packaged well and looked just like the pictures. I would definitely be happy to buy from SteamWitch again in the future.
      :):):):):)

10. Steamwitch bought a Ringdoll Pan head for me. She was very patient with an initial delay in me responding to her inquiry about the head being available and paid ASAP. Communication was great, I would recommend anyone to sell to her!

11. Steamwitch responded to my wtb thread, and was amazing start to finish. The head arrived super fast because they shipped immediately! Package and head in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with again.

Thank you!

12. Steamwitch recently participated in my Swapoween 2019 Halloween swap and everything went amazing as always! She is a kind and considerate swap partner who sends beautiful gifts to her partner! I would love to have her in another one of my future swaps and recommend her to any other swap host! :)

13. Steamwitch purchased Soom Metato legs from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Perfect communication. A 'smooth as silk' transaction.

Steamwitch, thank you so much! :aheartbea It is such a pleasure to have a new friend.

14. SteamWitch is always a pleasure. She bought my SimplyDivine Harlequin head, and was prompt and friendly with payment and information. She let me know when he arrived too, and even sent a picture. I'd recommend her any day.

15. SteamWitch bought my Dollzone Carter head and was friendly, prompt with payment, and understanding of a weather delay. She let me know when the doll arrived safely as well. I would definitely work with her again. :)

16. Steamwitch is incredibly kind and easy to work with, even for a newbie like me. :) I purchased a Ringdoll short grey wig from her. Her communication was perfect, she shipped the product right away after payment was complete, and she even included a few extra goodies with it! The wig itself was in wonderful condition, and quite beautiful. I would love to buy from her again. <3

17. Steamwitch was a wonderful person to work with; she purchased a Ringdoll Raven head from me and was super communicable, friendly, and paid immediately/let me know when the head arrived. Would gladly do business with again, thank you! <3

18. SteamWitch purchased a body and a head from me, and the transaction was flawless. I would happily do business with them again ^_^

19. I sold a Withdoll Nana to SteamWitch. Communication was great and payment was prompt - would definitely do business with again!

20. Traded with SteamWitch (head for a head). SW sent out the head almost immediately, and it arrived safely and was well-packed. SW even wiped the faceup for me <3 Do not hesitate to do business with SW, they are amazing!!