1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Steffie (formerly Stefania)

Jan 28, 2008

1. Asking anyone who has dealt with me to please leave feedback. And if I haven't already I will do the same. I also went by Stefania several years ago before I became inactive for a bit.
      Thank you!

Steffie

2. I bought Volks Heath from steffie and it was in excellent condition! Although it had little trouble in shipping, she ask me cheaper in shipping. Very nice person to work with! I'd love to do business with her again. Thank you very much! ^^

3. I purchased an Elfdoll Sooah from steffie and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went. Great communication, quick to send pictures and shipped her out in excellent time. I'd gladly buy from her again. Thanks again Steffie!

4. I bought some clothes from steffie. It was a very pleasant transaction with good communication and fast overseas shipping. The clothes are of excellent quality and were packaged very well, with alot of little perfume pearls which made the fabric smell very good - very fitting for lingerie ^^ Thank you, steffie!

5. I bought an Elfdoll Christmas Soah from Steffie and she was wonderful to deal with.
      I would gladly buy from her again. She was very accommodating and considerate to deal with. I look forward to buying from her again.

Sylvia NM (seoff)

7. Wow she looks fabulous in that red wig! So glad you are happy with her.

Stef

8. I bought a lovely pair of boots from steffie. They arrived super fast and in wonderful condition! Thanks sooo much, they're perfect!

9. had a great transaction with Steffie, there was a communication glitch..mainly on my end..{pre-senior moment} but everything turned out ok..I bought an Auguste crocheted top and sent it quickly..thanks so much!

10. I purchased a DOD Bee-A from Steffie. Steffie kept me up to date on the shipping status and shipped Bee-A securely. Thank you!

11. I bought a gown from Stef and she was very friendly and always very communicative! I would definitely buy from her again!

12. I bought a MSD Black wig from Steffie. The wig looks adorable on my Narae. Steffie was great to deal with. I highly recommend her.

Thank you,
      Yia aka mPy

13. I bought a beautiful lavender wig from this seller. I love it. i would gladly buy from again.

14. I bought a cute little blond wig from steffie, it arrived super fast and looks great. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller!

15. Steffie and I did a group order from Audrey dolls. She purched three wigs. She paid promptly and let me know when the wigs arrived.

I would order with her again.

Thanks, Steffie!

16. I purchased a black wig and three pairs of eyes from steffie. Sadly the transaction did not go smoothly, no ones fault, one of the pairs of eyes did not arrive. Steffie was BRILLIANT in her communication, went out of her way to find the missing eyes, and in the end refunded the money for that pair of eyes. Asside from this unavoidable and beautifully handled mishap all the pieces arrived in excellent condition, well packaged and protected and exactly as described. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent and Steffie was a pleasure to deal with

17. Steffie purchased a pair of eyes from me; her communication was wonderful and she paid quickly. Thank you for the lovely transaction. :)

18. I bought a DD head from Steffie. Communication was exceptional and my head was very well packed and protected.

Thanks Steffie! ^_^

19. I bought a stunning 43cm Narin Doll Narae from Steffie and she was so thoughtful throughout the process. She kept for a while until I was in town to receive her and shipped her promptly. Narae arrived with wonderful lingerie and wig extras!! Steffie is an amazing seller and a sweetheart to deal with. :)