1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stelladolls

Sep 19, 2019

1. please leave my feedback here thank you :)

2. I bought an adorable Lati Raccoon ver. Som from @stelladolls . Communication was great and she shipped the same day! The doll arrived very nicely packaged and just as described. @stelladolls is very friendly and nice. I would do business with her anytime. Thank you! :)

3. POSITIVE
      I bought some beautiful mako eyes from @stelladolls, they were a joy to buy from and shipped everything safely and quickly.

4. I purchased a lati yellow Rose flower garden with stelladolls. She is a kind person, replied all my questions promptly and shipped the doll very fast. I am very happy with the transaction. Thank you!

5. @stelladolls participated in a For My Doll group order I hosted. :) All communication was concise, payments were prompt, and I was informed when the items safely arrived home.

I would happily have stelladolls as a participant in future GOs! :D

Thanks so much for joining my order! :dance

6. Stelladolls bought a Latidoll Jia from me and I am very happy with the transaction! I would certainly be willing to deal with her again! Thank you so much!:daisy<3:daisy

7. I bought a set of eyes from Stelladolls. She was fast and responsive. They arrived well wrapped and far quicker than I thought they were going to. I would love to buy another item from her if she had something up that I wanted. 10/10

Thanks, again!

8. Perfect transaction, wonderful doll head terrific communication. Thank you for making this effortless!!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Stelladolls. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was always quick and she shipped out the package that day. The eyes arrived quickly and were packaged very carefully. I would most certainly work with her again. Thank you for the wonderful purchase!

10. I purchased a Lati Lime Hana from @stelladolls -- it was seriously BETTER than buying from a dealer. The packaging was PERFECT, she shipped the same flippin' day I paid (which was AWESOME!). The Hana doll is brand new, tan, and gorgeous. The CoA card was included as well as the instruction leaflet. Seriously: everything I would have gotten from a doll dealer, but faster.

I would buy from @stelladolls again in a heartbeat!

11. I bought a second doll from @stelladolls, and she's just PERFECT! Great packaging, fast shipping, and the doll is adorable and brand new. I will definitely keep an eye on @stelladolls listings... I want them all! :lol:

12. @stelladolls bought a Lati Yellow Jenny from me and the transaction was perfect in every way, thank you so much! :D

13. I purchased a Faewoodsdolls Radiata from Stelladolls! She shipped right away and was wonderfull to comunicate with. I highly recomend them as a seller!

14. I bought a Lati Lime Hana Happy Weekend fullset +extras from Stelladolls. It was a smooth, easy transaction and I enjoyed the little bit of conversation we had about the doll. Everything was shipped super fast - the package arrived in about 48 hours, and everything was carefully packed. I would gladly buy from Stelladolls again!

15. Bought one of my Lati doll, fast communication and payment very happy with transaction :)

16. I purchased Lati yellow baby from stelladolls! Very perfect transaction, smooth, friendly, fast shipping! Also lot of extra comes with doll cuz I don’t have anything of this size. And all over doll comes with in very perfect like new condition with amazing, professional face-up.
      Thanks a lot!! Highly recommend!!

17. I bought a Lati Yellow winking Hana from stelladolls and had a wonderful experience! The doll was in perfect condition and extremely well packed.

18. Purchased Enchanted Doll eyes from stelladolls and it was a great experience; the shipping was fast and the package padded to the nines to protect it in shipping. The eyes themselves are in gorgeous condition; I'd definitely buy from her again.

19. I purchased Lati yellow Hana from Stelladolls, and I could not be happier with Hana. The whole transaction was quick, Hana was packed well, and arrived safely.

20. I have had several transactions with Stelladolls, and everything went perfectly every time! Stelladolls has commissioned me for faceups, and this time I bought a QianQian Linglan head from them. Excellent communication, and shipping was super fast. Highly recommend! Thanks so much!