1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stephanie

Sep 30, 2008

1. Starting my Feedback thread! :)

2. Stephanie bought a dress from us. It was a wonderful transaction. Super fast payment and she was so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

3. Stephanie bought 3 items from me. Super fast payment. Would work with again. Thanks and enjoy!

4. Stephanie rehomed my narae and she was quick with payment and patient with the wait ! :D smooth transaction ! Im glad my narae went to her ! :)

Thanks so much :daisy

5. Wonderful buyer. Was prompt, courteous, and awesome to work with. I would highly recommend!

6. Stephanie purchased some shoes from me recently and was absoultely wonderful to deal with! I would sell to her again ANY TIME!!!!

7. Stephanie bought some doll clothes from me. Prompt payment and very friendly communication .I would highly recommend.

thanks again!

8. Stephanie bought some msd shoes from me~!
      She paid very quickly and is a great person to deal with ^o^

9. I did a trade with Stephanie and couldn't be happier. Communication was great and the doll was just as described. Highly recommended! :)

10. Stephanie is a great buyer! Superfriendly and fast payment! Thanks so much!!

11. Stephanie purchased a Dollstown Seola from me and was a complete pleasure to work with. Communication was great, payment swift and she let me know when the doll arrived which is so nice!

A+++

Thanks again Stephanie,
      ~Meee

12. Stephanie bought my Narin60 and it was amazing to deal with her. Very good communication, always very friendly and quick payment.
      She also let me know when and how the doll arrived, which I found very pleasant. :)

I hope you're happy with your new boy Dane!

13. Stephanie purchased a Narae on layaway from me.She was prompt with her payments and the transaction went very smoothly and trouble-free.Who could ask for more?!

Thankyou Stephanie you were a pleasure to do business with :)

14. Stepnhanie bought Narae from me, really nice person, prompt payment and great communication :) Thanks you