1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StephG

Aug 9, 2006

1. Hello! If I've bought anything from you, or if you've bought anything from me, please post feedback! And if I've neglected to do so for you, please remind me! Thanks! :daisy

2. I did a few commissions for StephG and she was the most amazing and understanding client ever!
      she's no problem with payment and to deal with. she also hepled me when I had some troubles with doing her commission and paid me BEFORE seeing the actual product! you won't be sorry to deal with her for sure :)

3. Marti, you're such a sweetheart! And I LOVE the work you did for me. I'll definitely commission more artwork from you... :aheartbea

4. thanks so much :) also for leaving a feedback for me
      hugs

5. :aheartbea Steph, is the best, such a nice person.Because I stay in the Uk and can't get somethings here.She very kindly gets them for me:daisy

6. I've done commissions for Steph. She's very easy going and fun to work with.
      She's always paid promptly, in fact sometimes overly so. She kept trying to pay me even before the outfits were finished!

I'll continue to sew for her wonderful Hounds as long as she desires!

7. I've had multiple, excellent transactions with StephG. She's wonderful to deal with.

Thanks so much!

8. I had a good transaction with StephG, with an artwork commission a while back, there was a delay with postal services but she was very patient and let me know when the item arrived (even after a replacement was sent) :)
      Thank you again!

9. StephG bought a jacket from me, and she was a real "doll" to make transactions with! Paid promtly and everything. Thanks!

10. What a beautifully wrapped perfect wig. I got today from Steph.. she has them on a foam ball and tied with ribbon . what a lovely presentation. thanks so much again

Steph is the perfect seller in every way.. I highly recommend her to anyone that asks

11. I've had several transactions with steph (me selling, her buying) and they've all been fabulous.

*wink*

-Liza

12. I've had pleasant transactions with StephG all the way. Fair and affordable.

--MW

13. I've bought from Steph a number of times--BJD things and other doll stuff--and she's always wonderful to deal with! Most recently, I bought a set of DollHeart underwear from her; I couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction. Steph is a sweetheart, prompt and friendly to communicate with, and super-fast about shipping. :aheartbea

14. Sreph bought 2 dresses form me and was a real delight to sell too. Very friendly, great to communicate with and prompt with payment. It was a great transaction :)

15. StephG was part of my Migidoll group order. She was great to work with, good communication and fast pay. Thanks Steph!

16. StephG bought an item from my store. We had great communication and she was so sweet to chat with. Thanks so much StephG!! I would love to work with you again.

17. StephG is a great customer, with promt payment and great to deal with. No hesitation here to do business again! Thanks!

18. StephG bought eyes from me, she paid super fast, and has excellent communication.
      It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!!

19. StephG commissioned some clothing items from me. She is so wonderful to work with. Communication was great and everything went very smoothly. Thanks StephG!!

20. StephG bought a self made hoodie from me. A pleasure to deal with. Very nice communication and fast payment.

thanks again!