1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sterling "Metallic Maiden Designs"

Feb 25, 2007

1. Sterling's work is really too awesome to sum up here; it really has to be seen to be believed. High quality, elegantly designed. She created a really beautiful chainmail set for me (complete with alterations!). I've received so many compliments for it, and explained where it came from so many times, I think I should have her business cards on hand. Everyone is always so impressed. Everything was well-packaged, quickly made and quickly shipped. Definitely recommended.

2. I purchased a set of Scalemail from Sterling, and I'm thrilled with it! She was super helpful, making small adjustments in the set after I told her what doll I intended it for. I'm really impressed with her conscientiousness and her creations!
      xoxxo
      Maggie

3. Becky has been super-patient and outstanding to work with, and very talented! Thank you!

4. I just received a Chainmail top & belt from Sterling - not only is the quality top-notch, but shipping was so fast! And they are lovely, just what I wanted. Thank you so much :D
      Anna

5. I just purchased a scalemale breast-plate. The workmanship is wonderfu. I'll look forward to buying more things (I'd like a matching set for my girl!) as soon as possible! :)

6. I bought Silver with Bronze accents Breastplate and Silver with Bronze accents Girls set from Sterling. They are amazing in person!! The photos don't do them justice! Thanks so much!

7. I just purchased a gold scalemale breast-plate. It arrived very quickly, and Sterling was a pleasure to do business with!Thank you!:)

8. Sterling made a custom double sided scalemale armor set for me. She is so wonderful to work with, making little changes and alterations to make my dream armor a reality. I cannot sum up how happy I am!!!

I know I will be back for more once my husband gets his doll!

9. I just received my armour from Sterling and I could not be happier:D . She is a great communicator. I knew where she was every step of the way and a lovely person as well. I hope to be working with her several more times. Here is a bad picture. It really does not do justice to the doll or the pieces. What can I say...that camera OWNS me:roll:

[​IMG]

10. Commissioned two absolutely gorgeous armor pieces from Sterling , definitely one of the best purchase I've ever made! Top notch work too!

11. Second time buying from Sterling and item arrived very fast and the fine quality I have come to expect from her. :D

12. BEAUTIFUL chainmail and very prompt shipping. A pleasure to do business with Sterling. :D

13. The chainmail items I ordered are absolutely perfect. Sterling kept me updated at all times, worked incredibly fast and posted the items in record time. It was a perfect transaction!

14. Sterling made a chainmail tie for my SD13 boy. It's really gorgeous and well-made, and she shipped incredibly fast. Her communication was fabulous, even when DoA was down! :D

15. I commissioned something else from Sterling and once again, I'm blown away by her work. She works real hard to match my designs and does a great job in achieving it. I'm very very happy and will definitely be here to commission again in the future.

16. I bought a scalemail set for my SD girl from Sterling. All communications were very friendly and helpful and shipping was wonderfully quick.

The workmanship on the set is amazing and my girl adores it. Thanks so much!

17. Traded a Juri A head for a NaNuRi 07 head. Thank you very much for the trade, Sterling! She was very patient while I waited for my head to come from the company. Quick to ship and good communication.

18. Sterling's excellent workmanship is incredible to see in person! The scalemail she created for my bjd is beyond belief! She was so fast sending it to me, she must have worked around the clock, because there is no way, anyone can create such beauty, quickly. A++++++++++++++ from me! Thank you so very much!!!

19. My scalemail breastplate arrived today and I must say, Sterlings work is amazingly lovely, she's SUPER fast. I didn't know it was possible to make quality work in such a short time. I highly recommend buying from her. Thank you so much, it's awesome.

20. I had a great transaction with Sterling, I bought her Perennial girl body and it arrived and fast well packages, with a cute little red knitted dress and extra feet and hands.
      Its just what I was looking for as the resin match is perfect couldn't be happier...thanks so much!!!!