1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sterling "Metallic Maiden Designs"

Feb 25, 2007

1. Sterling's work is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the laurel wreath/crown she made for my boy

2. Sterling made an amazing set of custom armor for my Dollshe boy! She was great to work with, friendly and oh so talented!! I would highly recommend her and would gladly do business again with her! Thanks so much for the awesome armor set!!! :aheartbea

3. I sold a Super Gem girl body to Sterling - she was great to deal with! I would not hesistate to sell to her again in the future.

4. Its an OMG day here today, I commissioned a full chain/scale mail outfit for my Neverending Dream Beryl and it arrived...all I can say is WOW!!!
      The outfit is to die for and so much work and skill went into it..I feel I owe her more money!!:sweat Her work is outstanding and the quality is above and beyond. I am working as fast as I can to get my girl done so I can show off her and this wonderful outfit... the transaction, communication, workmanship and shipping were excellent....Huzzah!! to this wonderful Lady!!!!

5. Its an OMG day here today, I commissioned a full chain/scale mail outfit for my Neverending Dream Beryl and it arrived...all I can say is WOW!!!
      The outfit is to die for and so much work and skill went into it..I feel I owe her more money!!:sweat Her work is outstanding and the quality is above and beyond. I am working as fast as I can to get my girl done so I can show off her and this wonderful outfit... the transaction, communication, workmanship and shipping were excellent....Huzzah!! to this wonderful Lady!!!!

6. oops double post

7. I just had another great experience ordering with Sterling. I did a piggyback order with her Dollmore order, and she was awesome as always. ^_^ She even made sure to get my items shipped out before she went on holiday, even though they arrived at just about the last minute. Highly recommended!

8. Just to add my good review to the pile, I got my scalemail top and bottom for my doll just yesterday and they are absolutely incredible. Sterling is amazing, especially when considering the awesome low prices for which she does her work.

9. I comissioned Sterling for a scalemail shirt. It's amazing work, very well made and looks great on my doll! She was great to deal with and very quick to ship! I would definetly buy from her again! Thanks so much!

10. I commissioned Sterling to make some Senior Delf Chainmail. She was amazing to deal with, very communicative and friendly! The chainmail is superbly crafted and detailed and was well packed when it arrived to me (very speedy btw)! I plan on doing more business in the future with her! Thanks so much for your amazing skills! I highly recommend her to anyone! :D

11. I purchased an MSD-sized scalemail breastplate from Sterling. Communications were always prompt and friendly, the shipping was fast and I am very pleased with the result! Sterling is very talented, you will not be disappointed!

12. This has been one of the best Marketplace transactions I've had to date! :aheartbea

I bought an SD sized silver and black breastplate from Sterling and I am thrilled! She communicated quickly, shipped the item amazingly fast and the quality and craftsmanship of the breastplate is just amazing! It's beautiful!

I would definitely buy from Sterling again! :D

13. I just purchased a chainmail tunic for Unidoll Jace from Becky. Her workmanship is awesome and she was fantastic to deal with. You can buy from her with confidence. I'll be a repeat customer, definitely!

14. I sold the head and her payment was super fast! Sterling is best kind of buyer and always in good communications. Thank you!

15. Sterling worked on a commissioned piece for mefor my Blood Elf. She was absolutely wonderful to work with- so polite, so friendly and incredibly skilled. Sterling helped bring a few thoughts of mine into an actual realised piece of art. I am thrilled to pieces and will definately be commissioning her for more work in the future once my Draenei arrives :D

16. Fantastic golden breastplate for my fantastic new elf. It is worthy of building an outfit around it!! Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you for the help and picture ideas!

17. I commissioned Sterling to make a pair of chainmail sleeves for my Active Line Ruth Minifee. They fit great, and I can't wait to add them to the rest of the outfit I have planned for him. Communication was great, shipping was quick, and all around it was a nice, easy transaction. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

18. I commissioned a halter from Sterling for my SOOM Amber girl at the end of May 2009. There's nothing negative I can tell you about Sterling: communication was great, she sent me in progress-pictures and delivery was very fast (it arrived June 6th!!!). And most of all: the halter is beautiful. Thank you Sterling!

19. Sterling participated in my Leekeworld May GO and everything went smoothly! Thank you very much!

20. Sterling is a sweet and patient lady and the pink armor she made for my Bobobie Mei is absolutely lovely! It was very well packed and the shipping was so quick (to Europe)! Thank you so much! :D