1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormbrite

Mar 26, 2008

1. Please leave any feedback for any transactions with me here .
    2. I bought a DOD Tender Lahoo event head from her. The transaction went smoothly. No probs at all. She's a lovely person to deal with, very honest and trusting. The shipping was promt. I would buy again from her any day. It was a pleasure to deal with you Gale.
      Thank you so much,
    3. Oh and the communication was excellent too....
      soz i missed that bit:blush
    4. Gale participated in my Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki "Supernatural" Minimees group order, and she was very quick with payment and very friendly and reliable with communication. She was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way, and I'd gladly welcome the chance to transact with her again. Thank you, hon!
    5. I did a faceup for Gale. Great communication and was prompt with shipping payment ^_^
    6. stormbrite bought a SOOM Euclase wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was amazing. Thank you :)
    7. I did a trade with Stormbrite. She responded to my WTT thread and I traded my Idealian River for her Delf tan El. She was absolutely wonderful to trade with, the perfect trade partner. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction. She provided good pictures, and plenty of them, when I asked for them, she answered all the questions I had, and when she found a small scratch on El that she hadn't noticed before, she made sure I was okay with it before we finalised the trade. El was shipped promptly, he was packed incredibly well, and he looks great! She let me know when River arrived to her, and even sent pictures of him. I would be more than happy to recommend her as a trade partner to anyone!

Thanks again so much, I couldn't be happier with how this has worked out!
    8. I bought a SOOM River from Stormbrite, She responded quickly and shipped the doll quickly and safely. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you~