1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormchylde

Dec 9, 2006

1. Hullo! If you've bought something from me or sold something to me, please post your experience here. :D

2. I bought a red hoodie. Stormchylde was very friendly and helpful and the hoodie was very well put together!

picture

3. ^o^ Rooster's orange hoodie arrived today! It's a perfect fit, and Stormchylde was very helpful, friendly and accomodating all throughout the transaction!

4. Wednesday's Child {Stormchylde} was a pleasure to deal with from begininning to end. :thumbup
      The height of professionalism.

I purchased two Halter Dresses from Wednesday's Child and they are perfect in design, execution and construction.

THANKS!

:dance :dance
      :sumomo:

5. Stormchylde made me a one off bigger sized hoodie for my Happydoll girl Tesla and was a lovely seller. Communication althrough was great and Strmchylde kept me up-to -date with what was happening with the hoodie. The hoodie is gorgeous, very well made :D

Thankyou ^^

6. Such a halter wonderful dress! Excellent communication and shipment! Well-made. :D

Very happy with Finn's dress!

7. I got a halter dress and a hoodie, and while they took a little while to be finished (there were some issues with finding fabric) StormChylde kept in contact and I'm happy with the results!

8. Stormchylde was such a Pleasrure to do Business with. She Sent Me the Nicest Email after Our Transaction- Really Made my Day :)

9. Stormchylde made me a one-off oversized halter dress for my 64cm girl. She did a fantastic job sizing it to fit her! She was very good about communication and I'm delighted with the dress.