1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormgurl

Sep 14, 2009

1. Hello!

Please leave your seller/buyer feedback for me here!

Thank you!!:daisy
    2. I sold two Narae sized sweaters to Stormgurl. She was wonderful to deal with - you couldn't ask for a nicer buyer! :D
    3. Stormgurl bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    4. I sold an outfit to stormgurl and everything went smoothly! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. :D
    5. Stormgurl bought some clothes from me .She paid quickly and kept great communication. A wonderful person to deal with and a great transaction. thank you again.xuan.
    6. I recently completed a commission for Stormgurl and it couldn't have gone more beautifully. Payment was super-speedy and communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to work with her again!!
    7. I purchased an absolutely precious MSD outfit from stormgurl. Communication was great, and it arrived in about 10 days, which is just fine for Canada post!
      I would buy from stormgurl again in a heartbeat!
    8. Thank you for the leggings! My girl's legs are warm in time for winter :)

9. stormgurl commissioned me for a faceup and bodyblushing. She was absolutely a pleasure to deal with - communication was always fast, she was just all around a wonderful person to work for. I would highly recommend her, and definitely paint for her again anytime. Thank you!
    10. stormgurl sold me her tan Narae, a wonderful doll, exactly as described and pictured, she was great to deal with! Thanks! :D