1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormlight

Oct 28, 2006

1. Eh...haven't bought or sold much yet, but here's a thread anyway. :)
    2. Great to deal with stormlight!!! lots of luck with everything...
    3. I bought a pair of eyes from stormlight. She was excellent to work with, sent out my package really really fast, and put them in a nice sturdy container for traveling. I would definitly do buisness with her again ^__^
    4. I had a great transaction with Stormlight! She commissioned me for some clothes, paid very quickly, and was extremelly patient when I accidently shipped her order to the wrong person! :sweat
    5. I had an excellent transaction with Stormlight! Very friendly pms and super fast shipping. My boy loves his shirt! ^^ Thanks again.
    6. I just received Wisp today. I would like to say Stormlight was fantastic to deal with. She was very understanding of me. There was fast shipping on her and she is very friendly. *hugs*. Thank you for wisp.
    7. I had a wonderful transaction with Stormlight. :) She was very friendly and even shipped my item next-day express at no extra charge due to delays! I'd love to buy from her again sometime.
    8. I bought a wig from her and she was very nice! Would buy from her again!
    9. Stormlight joined my Luts piggyback order, paid really fast and kept a great and friendly communication! Thank you, thank you so much!! <3
    10. I had a great transaction with Stormlight! She's very nice and open on all conversation^^. She's very quickly for shipped:) . she's a very good byuer and seller:aheartbea

Thank you so much:)
    11. Did a trade for eyes with Storm... Good communication and smooth transaction ^_^
    12. Stormlight is wonderful to deal with! I just bought a doll from her, and the communication was perfect. She took the time to answer my questions, went out of her way to pack him the way I asked and he arrived in perfect condition, not to mention extremely quickly!

I would definitely recommend her! :) A+++!!
    13. Stormlight was great to deal with. She answered all of my questions promptly and the head came within a couple of days being in shipped. That is pretty fast from PA to OK.
    14. bought a wig from stormlight and it arrived fairly quickly. She mailed it promptly and was great to buy from. Would buy from her again most definitely.
    15. I bought a beautiful wig from Stormlight and she was a perfect seller: she answered all PMs very quickly and nicely, and sent my package promptly.
    16. I bought a doll from Stormlight and it was a pleasure to work with her. I would definitely do so again if the occasion arises. :)
    17. Stormlight is wonderful to buy from. Informative, understanding, co-operative and an even bigger plus takes excellent care of her dolls! Packaging was superb; there was no chance in hell he was getting harmed in there!
      Thanks again, I&#8217;m exceedingly happy. ;P

Please could you leave feedback.. back. That's a bad sentence. XP
    18. Sold a doll to Stormlight on layaway; she was very friendly and timely and always in communication. She even paid it off early! Would gladly sell to again :)
    19. Hi All, Delightful feedback for Stormlight, I purchase a blank cute as a button Seorin head, Quick emails, Fast shipping with tender loving care! She's Awesome and super to buy from..Recommend to all that stop by and shop.
      :daisyThank you Shauna:daisy
    20. I bought Stormlight's Lishe in BW. I plan to get her ready for DD to see and then I have a feeling she will be her's. Thanks, for a great deal and smooth transaction. Doll was well packed too.