1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. I bought a Migidoll Chubby boy from Stormyhorse, and it was a very pleasant transaction — good communication, fast shipping, well-packaged — and she included some fun doll-related goodies too! :3nodding::thumbup

2. I sold some wigs to @Stormyhorse and it was a very smooth transaction. Many thanks!

3. Stormyhorse bought a NS bodysuit from me. Communication was quick and friendly, and she told me when the item arrived. I would recommend. Thanks! :)

4. Bought 70cm jeans from Stormyhorse, wonderful transaction! Very friendly, great communication, quick to ship. Would buy from again without hesitation! :) Thanks again!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from stormyhorse. She shipped them the same day, arrived fast, and were packaged well. I would definitely do business with her again. :chibi

6. Stormyhorse was kind enough to let me purchase a Volks outfit and a modded DD-03 head.
      The photos didn't do them justice for how lovely they are.
      The transaction was super smooth, with excellent and friendly communication with speedy responses
      It arrived safely and fast with fantastic packing and some lovely littel bonus gifts.
      AAA+++ Seller. Happily buy again.

7. Stormyhorse bought a pair of ersa-flora eyes and everything about the transaction went perfectly!!
      I would sell to her again~

8. Bought a navy black Leekeworld wig from Stormyhorse. Communication was fast and pleasant, and shipping was fast as well! I highly recommend them as a seller. Thank you!

9. I bought a wig from Stormy Horse! She answered promptly and shipped swiftly! Great experience, excellent transaction. Would buy from again! Thank you :)

10. I bought a Loongsoul Tinboo from Stormyhorse !

Stormyhorse was kind enough to let me make a tiny deposit to hold the doll until after I got back from vacation to not hurt my funds. She shipped SUPER fast after I paid the remainder and packed Tinboo up super well in the cutest package. Thank you again for being so kind and flexible with all of this! My years hunt is over for this little dragon.

I highly recommend them!! <3 <3

11. Sold a rolling head to Stormyhorse and it was easy and fun! Instant payment and no problems. Always a good person to do business with!

12. I had a great experience selling a Resinsoul Mi to Stormyhorse! Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and everything went perfectly from start to finish. Thank you so much!

13. Stormyhorse purchased two CP Luts El heads from me and was a complete joy to deal with. I would sell to her any time and highly recommend her as a buyer.

14. Stormyhorse brought my modded DDH-01.
      She was so sweet in communication and truly a serious buyer.
      100% positive feedback.

cheers

15. Stormyhorse bought a soom euclase head from me, and everything went perfectly. Friendly communication and fast payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I would be happy to deal with Stormyhorse again anytime. :)

16. I bought some nice items of bjd clothing from Stormyhorse and these arrived very fast & very well packaged. Stormyhorse was also very fast and friendly with communications before, during, and after the purchase and kept me updated on shipping. Inside the box the items were cushioned and also protected in case of possible moisture. Also included inside was pretty tissue, a friendly note, and pleasant gift.

17. I bought some more bjd clothing from Stormyhorse and again they were so well packaged & prettily wrapped inside the shipping container, and included a friendly card and gift, and arrived so fast! Communication was perfect. I'm very happy with the items I received.

18. Top rating for Stormyhorse!
      I bought Dollzone's Big Dipper from Stormyhorse. Item description and communication were excellent, shipping was very prompt, and item was well packaged. Big Dipper arrived in perfect condition!
      Thank you Stormyhorse!

19. I bought a Clover Doll Even head from stormyhorse. Prompt communication and shipping, and the item arrived in perfect condition. He was wrapped in nice tissue and plenty of padding. Stormyhorse even included a few little extras. It was a lovely buying experience, and I would buy from Stormyhorse again!

20. Stormyhorse bought Oasisdoll YaoYue head from me along with a soom outfit. Great communication and a very friendly person!