1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. Bought some 12mm bluish grey eyes from stormyhorse recently and the communication was excellent. My eyes arrived promptly and with a little gift, too!
      I will absolutely do business with said seller again!

2. I purchased two wigs and a pair of glass brown eyes from Stormyhorse. She packed everything perfectly and all items arrived safe and in excellent condition. Would buy from again, no question.

3. I bought an AS Ty head from Stormyhorse and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Super communication, great packing, fast shipping and the head is in like-new, perfect condition! I would happily do business with her any time!

4. Was wonderful to work with and sent gifts along with the item i bought.
      Would definitely do business again :3nodding:

5. Stormyhorse Is such a sweet person! Communication was excellent & wigs were packaged with care. She added a few thoughtful gifts in the package & that really brightened my day! I would not hesitate to transact with Stormyhorse again!

6. Bought 70cm shorts from Stormyhorse. Package was shipped very quickly and transaction was very smooth. Would absolutely purchase from again

7. POSITIVE!

Stormyhorse adopted my poor DikaDoll Shin and i couldn't be happier with the transaction! Paid immediately, and kept in contact!

10/10 would recommend

8. Brilliant buyer, super fast payment & great communication! Would highly recommend! Many Thanks :)

9. I bought a Luts Claus head from Stormyhorse. As always, she was very professional, a wonderful conversationalist and superb when it came to shipping quickly. He arrived well -wrapped and with very cute extras I was not expecting. Thank you so much.

10. I bought a Doll Family - A Luca from @Stormyhorse and could not be happier! Great communication, super friendly and quick to ship. I have him home now and love him dearly! I definitely recommend Stormyhorse!

11. Bought a set of eyes from Stormyhorse, she responded super fast to my PMs so I sent her the money same day, and she had them shipped out that afternoon!

Very friendly, packed them fantastically, and included a very sweet card with them. Would absolutely do business with her again.

12. Stormyhorse bought a Dollheart dress lot from me and was awesome to work with! Paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would not hesitate to sell to or buy from Stormyhorse in the future!

13. I bought a Lu Wen vampire elf head from Stormyhorse. It was shipped very quickly (it even arrived before a few things I had ordered before it got here!).
      I would happily buy from Stormyhorse again.

14. I bought a 8-9 black faux fur wig from Stormyhorse! They were super great and friendly, sent the wig along really fast, and packed it amazingly with protective tissue and extra gifts! Excellent seller, would be happy to buy from again!!

15. I purchased a pair of eyes from stormyhorse. They are absolutely beautiful, and the transaction was great. Highly recommended!

16. Bought a Parabox Haruka Obitsu head from stormyhorse, she replied really fast and was really friendly, the head arrived quickly and was very well packaged, I would definitely recommend her as a seller! Thanks so much for my new girl!

17. stormyhorse purchased Volks outfit from me, it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. It was such a pleasure that i can highly recommend and would gladly do business with stormyhorse again!

18. ;)Positive feedback;)
      I have sold DIM Minimee Mononoke Аpothecary Head to Stormyhorse.
      She is one of the best buyers I ever had. All replies were prompt and directly to the point. The payment was made incredible fast and I have a great plesure to help her to understand ,,human-eye-truthfu,, color of this head to get 100% fit body.
      I'd love to see her as my buyer again for this great selling experience!

P.S. Also Im happy as never before that Minimee Mononoke Аpothecary Head finaly found really loving owner.
      That was a really long way from owner to owner for this item. Thank you so much, Stormyhorse!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

19. A+++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased Volks Dollfie Dream Yayoi Takatsuka and DDH-01 in WS heads from stormyhorse and I couldn't be any happier! The girls arrived super fast, incredibly well packed, exactly as described, and with lots of extras! I will be excited to do business with stormyhorse again at any time, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

20. I purchased a Soom Chalco head from Stormyhorse and I am extremely happy with the transaction!
      He was shipped super fast, perfectly packaged and arrived in excellent condition - just as described. Communication was super friendly and swift too and I would be very happy to do business with her again any time! :)