1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. I purchased a Leekworld wig from Stormyhorse recently, and as usual the service and responses and shipping were all well beyond expectation. Looks fantastic on my recently adopted Switch Seolrok. Thank you for another great wig Stormyhorse! :)

2. I bought a 8-9 auburn wig and Stormy was so a great seller! Wig is as described and packaging was amazing! If I ever find anything that I like that Stormy is selling I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

3. I bought a lot of wigs and some clothing from Stormy and it was a perfect transaction. Everything shipped super fast and well-packed even though it was over the holidays. As well, some thoughtful holiday bonuses were included. Highly recommend Stormy, 100%

4. Positive feedback

Stormyhorse purchased a Luts Terra head from me. The transaction was perfect- excellent communication and immediate payment, and let me know that the head had arrived safely! I highly recommend them as a buyer and would do business with them again^^

5. Stormyhorse purchased a custom DDH-10 from me and it was a perfect transaction. She was very polite and communication was great. I would love to deal with her again. Thank you so much for your purchase :)

6. Stormyhorse purchased a Ringdoll Ashford head from me.
      Super friendly and great communication! An overall pleasant transaction

Thanks!

7. Stormyhorse bought Minimee Kuchiki Byakuya head from me. The deal arrangement and payment were very fast, all communication was pleasant. Thanks again!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK :thumbup

I bought another Dollzone Chen head from StormyHorse, and it was a great transaction.

She was awesome to deal with; friendly, helpful, and responded quickly to all my questions. I received the doll head super fast. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience.

I highly recommend StormyHorse, and would buy from her again without hesitation.

A+++ Seller! :daisy

9. I bought a Kids Sky Amber from Stormyhorse, and it was a wonderful transaction! She let me know the tracking number as soon as it was created, and was just a great seller all around. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

10. SUPER POSITIVE!:3nodding:
      I have made purchases more times from Stormyhorse than from any other seller on the Marketplace. She always has nice things that are well cared for; I have never been disappointed. The items have always been very well packed and sent quickly. Communication has always been friendly, helpful and informative. If I were ever to become a seller, I would want to be just like her.
      This time the item was the Dollzone 'Edward' head; he's beautiful and arrived perfectly. The description Stormyhorse wrote for him, and the pictures she included, were detailed and very helpful in making my decision to purchase. I always know what I am getting when I buy from her. Thanks, Stormyhorse!

11. I've bought twice from Stormy, forgot to leave some a few weeks ago. Both transactions though have been amazing! I purchased an OT head and some fixer-upper boots the first time, and this time bought an Angell-Studio Mini Gus and ResinSoul Mei. Everything was amazingly packed, shipped promptly, and fairly priced for both the items and shipping. I echo the items well cared for - 2/4 things i purchased with the express knowledge that they were worn/well used (the boots and Mei), but that's specifically why I bought them, so ;) Gus (new) came in perfect condition, and so did the other head.

Definitely one of my favorite sellers already, can't wait to purchase from her again in the future, because I know I will!! :D

12. Positive Transaction

I bought a white sequin shirt from Stormyhorse and it was a flawless transaction with fast communication, immediate shipping and the shirt being exactly as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again. Thanks!

13. Sorry for the belated feedback,
      Stormyhorse bought a doll from me. Excellent communication and fast payment. Very nice and understanding buyer.
      I'd be happy to do business with her again anytime! ^^
      Thank you very much!

14. Stormyhorse purchased a Fantasy doll body from me. They paid promptly, communication was perfect and they let me know once the body arrived. I’d definitely do business again and highly recommend them as a buyer! Thank you!

15. Stormyhorse purchased some Licht wigs from me.
      They paid promptly and were lovely to deal with. I would gladly do business with them again and highly recommend them as a buyer!

16. I purchased a much-loved and in need of some serious TLC old Dollzone girl body and Luts Ani head from @Stormyhorse . They detailed as much as they could about the state of the doll body, were incredible to deal with, and shipped lightning fast!

The doll arrived literally entombed by bubble wrap, and is one of the most secured dolls I have ever received.

While I bought this doll for the body, the head was equally protected and secured and will certainly find a home here!

Just an absolutely amazing seller and I couldn't recommend them nearly enough! Would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

17. :spider:Positively Spooky Feedback:spider:

Stormyhorse purchased a Luts SD Event head from me. The communication was perfect, the payment was instant, and Stormyhorse was so friendly! I definitely would sell to them anytime.

18. Purchased a 2D Doll Miki and from the communication to packaging was perfect!

19. SUPER POSITIVE !!:3nodding:
      I'm so happy that I happened to check out what Stormyhorse had for sale 5 days ago, because she had 3 unusual heads, and today they're already here, they're perfect and I love them!:D Stormyhorse is so efficient, and kind, and packs so well that I never have any worries. Thank you, Stormyhorse!

20. I got a Migidoll outfit from Stormyhorse. It arrived super fast and even had a card and a little tiny flower basket! I am looking forward to when my doll arrives and I can try it on him. Thank you so much!