1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. Stormyhorse purchased a wig from me. A quick and easy transaction! :)

2. Stormyhorse purchased a doll from me, it was an excellent transaction, good communication and prompt payment. She provided a home to a doll I was afraid no one would even remember, so many thanks!!

3. I sold Stormyhorse a night wolf Alphonse head.
      the transaction was easy and Stormyhorse was very friendly.
      I would certainly do business with Stormyhorse again

4. 100% positive!
      I got a Supia Jacob head from Stormyhorse. Because of an upcoming move, they worked with me to expedite the process even though they were busy. The box was well prepared, everything was safely packaged for postal travel & they added unexpected treats! One of the best & definitely the fastest transactions I've taken part in on DoA. Thanks!!!

5. Stormyhorse purchased a Realfee Ena from me. They paid quickly and great communication.

6. Stormyhorse purchased a wig from me and we had a very pleasant and easy transaction. Very easy to communicate with, and let me know when her item arrived! :)

7. SUPER POSITIVE!!:3nodding::3nodding::3nodding:
      My most recent transaction with Stormyhorse is my purchase of a beautiful Ringdoll head. As always, communication was prompt, friendly and fun! Everything was packed so securely, and by everything, I mean the head in its protective packaging, the COA and other Ringdoll paperwork, and the sweet extras she included.
      The package arrived in 2 days and I am very happy with my purchase. :love Thank you, Stormyhorse!

8. Stormyhorse bought a few BJD items from me over on Insta, and she was a wonderful buyer! The payment was super prompt, and she let me know as soon as everything arrived! Thank you! :D

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK :thumbup

I bought a 1/6 Fantasy Doll body from Stormyhorse. I have purchased from Stormyhorse several times, and it is always a delight to buy from her. She is charming, friendly, knowledgeable, and answers all questions quickly. The doll body was well packed and shipped super fast. And, the little extras she added were very cute! I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience.

I highly recommend Stormyhorse as an A+++ seller!

Thank you!

10. Stormyhorse bought an outfit from me and transaction was smooth! Very pleasant to correspond with. Thank you so much~ :daisy

11. I bought a Fairyland Realfee/Pukifee Headback from Stormyhorse. Everything went smoothly and the communication was great!

Thank you!

12. Stormyhorse purchased two wigs from me. She is such a nice and friendly person and very easy to communicate with:D! Thank you so much~:kitty2

13. I sold my DF-A head to Stormyhorse. She's very friendly and the communication was very clear. Payment was fast too. And she also let me know that she had received the item. Thank you!!:D

14. I bought SD13 jeans from Stormy. They were exactly as described and came ASAP. I'd definitely buy from them again, thank you so much! A++++ :P

15. Stormyhorse purchased a Spiritdoll Windfire head from me and was a complete pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her and would sell to her again any time.

16. @Stormyhorse made me an offer on a head I had for sale and I accepted. She paid so fast and communicated quickly and well! Everything was flawless from start to finish and I HIGHLY recommend them! Stormyhorse and I have bought and sold to each other a few times now throughout the year and it's always a pleasure. Thank you again! I hope you love him :D

17. I bought a leekeworld wig from stormyhorse and everything went smoothly! Communication was prompt, shipping quick and well packed, and there was even a cute card and gift packed with the wig! An absolute pleasure to do business with, would definitely recommend!

18. :loveSUPER POSITIVE, AS ALWAYS!!!!:love
      I have made purchases from Stormyhorse so many times that I lose count. This time I purchased 2 heads, 2 wigs, and a DollHeart outfit.
      Stormyhorse always has a variety of excellent things for sale & I'm so lucky that I searched her in the Marketplace while she had these things! As always, she was a complete pleasure to deal with. As always, everything was protected by careful wrapping, and everything shipped quickly. As always, I intend to check back often, to see what other treasures she will have. Thank you, Stormyhorse! :hug:

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Stormyhorse for a gorgeous Luts SD wig. Everything went extremely well…communications were always fast and friendly, and the wig was packaged carefully and shipped extremely fast. I can highly recommend Stormyhorse as a fantastic and trustworthy seller!:)

20. Stormyhorse recently bought a Fairyland F65 Roke head from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was friendly and prompt, payment was speedy, and they kindly let me know when the head arrived to them. Thank you so much! ^-^