1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. ☆☆♡.♡SUPER POSITIVE!!♡.♡☆☆
      :3nodding: Stormyhorse has been one of my 2 main sources of bjds and accessories for all my years collecting bjds. She always has wonderful things & I never worry about any aspect of the transaction. She is so nice in communication & always gives me helpful information and advice.
      This time was no different: she had a nice boy (Weylin) that was new to me & she had given him excellent care and repair. He arrived in 3 days, safely packed, and with some generous extras. THANK YOU SO MUCH, STORMYHORSE! :abow:

2. ☆☆♡♡SUPER POSITIVE!!♡♡☆☆ :3nodding:
      Stormyhorse, always so kind and nice, sold me a beautiful wig for my doll whose character is supposed to have striped hair. I'm very happy with my purchase. :) My purchase arrived in just 4 days, but 2 of those days were Sunday & the 4th of July.
      Thanks so much, Stormyhorse! :celebrate

3. Stormyhorse bought a bundle of doll care supplies from me and it was a super easy and smooth transaction… couldn't ask for more! Thanks, and would definitely recommend :)

4. I purchased a set of RealPuki feet from Stormyhorse, and the transaction couldn't have been better. My package arrived safe and sound and was packaged so well! I look forward to working with her again in the future.

5. So happy with this transaction! Bought a wig from Stormy for my new girl. Communication was great and the wig arrived fast, well packaged, and with some surprise goodies! 10/10 would buy from again.

6. Stormyhorse purchased a doll stand from me. I always hadve a wonderful experience with them, payment was prompt and communication was excellent, they are always super nice and let me know when the item arrived. I highly recommend them to anyone!

7. I bought a pair of SartoriJ MSD pants from Stormyhorse and the transaction went perfectly. Communication was great, shipping was prompt, item was as described. I would certainly recommend them and would work with them again!

8. Stormyhorse purchased a Pukifee from me. The communication was prompt and super nice :3nodding: The payment was sent instantly after agreeing on the price and she kept in touch until the doll arrived :thumbup
      Very happy with this transaction and I'd gladly do more in the future with her!

Thank you! <3:aheartbea

9. I bought an MDF Anette head from Stormyhorse. She was shipped super fast and packaged well, and arrived to me in no time! I would happily buy from them again^^

10. I bought a Soom Fenny head from Stormyhorse. It was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was excellent and I would 100% do business with them again.

11. Bought arm bracers from stormy horse! They arrived quickly and were packaged safe. Would definitely do business with again:)

12. I bought a Luts Model Delf Lapis head in real normal skin from Stormyhorse. Another pleasant transaction. Head was shipped quickly, nicely packaged and giving cute little extras. Would recommend as a seller and would not hesitate to keep dealing with her.

Thank you so much.

13. I bought some eyes from Stormyhorse and everything was great! I would gladly do business with them again.

Thank you! <3

14. I bought 4 tiny wigs from Stormyhorse and they are perfect. They were packaged really cutely, and included a sweet card and gift. Thank you!

15. Super positive also! I bought some wigs and shoes from Stormy and everything shipped promptly as described. Highly recommend.

16. I purchased a DF-A 52cm female body from @Stormyhorse and it was an excellent experience! The doll was shipped unstrung per my request, and the seller wrapped everything in bubble wrap. They then put the arms and legs in separate baggies and marked which ones they were - so helpful! Doll arrived quickly. Payment was easy. (You really could have kept the extra, lol.) Thank you!

17. Stormyhorse purchased an outfit and a few pairs of eyes from me. The payment was sent promptly and all communications were excellent and thought the whole transaction. Stormyhorse also notified me when the package arrived! Thank you for such a wonderful experience! :love

18. Bought a Soom Necy Surprise head from stormyhorse. Consistent and friendly communication, prompt shipping, safe (and thoughtful!) packaging. Great experience! ☆☆☆☆☆

19. A wonderfully pleasant transaction. I purchased a Dollzone Wing Head from Stormyhorse and everything went smoothly. The head was wrapped safely with bubble wrap, there were foam peanuts, a nice card and some thoughtful extras. I would highly recommend them for any transaction. :)

20. @Stormyhorse purchased a Doll Leaves MSD body from me (after I waffled and pestered them, lol), and it was a perfect transaction. Excellent buyer. Thank you!