1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. Stormyhorse is a great seller.
      I bought a lovely YoSD outfit from her. Shipping was fast and everything went smoothly.
      It's a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Stormyhorse is an excellent seller!:goldstar
      Despite it being the winter holiday season, despite the winter storms, they got the fairyland / cp jury 2012 (normal) head to me!
      It was very securely packaged and they even included a card with some extra goodies!:hug:
      I highly recommend buying from Stormyhorse!:aheartbea:3nodding:

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK:thumbup

I bought a 1/6 Honey Delf doll body from Stormyhorse.

I am a repeat customer of Stormyhorse, and it is always a pleasure to buy from her. She is awesome! Always very friendly, knowledgeable, and answers all questions quickly. The doll body was very well packed and shipped super fast. And, the little free extras she added were so cute and very much appreciated. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience.

I highly recommend Stormyhorse. She is an A+++ seller! :D

4. I had a great transaction with Stormyhorse. I ordered a SartoriaJ outfit from her, and her communication was prompt, friendly, and my (very well packed) item shipped very fast. She also included some cute extras and a card which I really appreciated. Highly recommend! Thank you :)

5. I purchased a Aileen Lapis blue dragon from Stormyhorse. This is the fifth time I have done a transaction with Stormyhorse. The dragon was well packed and with such great care that even her eyelashes was perfectly safe. I am thrilled with our transaction and would highly recommend buying from Stormyhorse. This little one will be enjoyed for many years.

6. Purchased a PeaksWoods KoonieS head from Stormyhorse. Very kind seller. I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

7. POSITIVE

Stormyhorse bought a Minimee Kusuriuri head from me. Communication was great throughout and payment was prompt. Would happily deal with them again :)

8. I purchased a Be Yours Bo Jin from Stormyhorse and everything went super smooth! Doll was packaged very well and communication was perfect. <3

9. I purchased a gorgeous El head from StormyHorse. Communication was fantastic and shipping was fast! The head was packaged well, and StormyHorse even included extra goodies! Thank you!

10. I purchased Fairyland Sylvia head from StormyHorse. Communication was great and the head packaged very well. Thank you so much!

11. I purchased an Angell Studio dark grey wig from Stormy. The transaction went super smoothly, Stormy shipped super quickly, packed the wig safely, and included extras <3 the wig is in great condition and as described. Highly recommend as a seller. Thanks so much ! :)

12. Positive!
      I bought a wig and a dress from Stormyhorse and it couldn't have gone better. Shipped fast and was very well packed. Plus the wrapping was really pretty and holo. Would definitely work with them again. Thank you again!

13. Communication was great and everything went through perfectly!

14. Positive feedback

I bought two wigs and a set of eyes from stormyhorse - communication was great with friendly seller, with quick tracked international shipping! Am biting again with the new listings! XD

15. I bought a wig from stormyhorse and everything went very well. I would highly recommend her!

16. ☆☆♡SUPER POSITIVE!!♡☆☆:love
      I've lost track of how many times I've shopped with Stormyhorse because she is one of a couple of people I can rely on, to be always selling some things I want. This time I bought 2 vintage heads; they were of course packed very well for safety and are flawless. Stormyhorse is admirably efficient, so they arrived very quickly, as is usual for anything Stormyhorse sends. Thank you so much, Stormyhorse! :hug:

17. I bought a Migidoll head from Stormyhorse and everything went well. Communication was great, shipping was fast and well packed, and the item was exactly as described, even with some cute goodies! Lovely transaction, thanks again!

18. ☆☆♡.♡SUPER POSITIVE!!!♡.♡☆☆:love
      This time I bought 3 cute and unusual heads from Stormyhorse who has more unusual & special things every time I look. Stormyhorse always ships things very fast and well protected by the careful wrapping, and she always sends some cute small props that I can use in photos. She's very nice and takes care of a lot of animals.♡♡♡♡
      Thank you so much, Stormyhorse! :hug:

19. Stormyhorse bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head from me. The transaction was excellent, communication was great and they paid promtly. Highly recommended! Would gladly deal with again! :)

20. I sold a Telesthesia Doll Dan Taiye to Stormyhorse. They were communicative and paid promptly as well. Very kind! I would definitely work with them again! :)