1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. I recently purchased a Resinsoul Long Elf from Stormyhorse, and had a very good experience. All communication was very prompt, and concise. She shipped the doll, as soon as she received my money via PayPal. She also communicated that she had to remove his head, in order to ship him safely. He arrived in beautiful condition.
      I would buy from Stormyhorse, in the future.

2. I sold an Oasisdoll Yaoyue head to Stormyhorse and the transaction went perfectly! ^^
      Excellent and fast communication, very prompt payment, and notified me right when she arrived.
      An excellent transaction overall and I'd be happy to do business with her again.

Thanks!

3. I sold a Junk DDII Body to Stormyhourse and there were nothin' short of perfect! Quick, friendly communication, with an equally quick payment. They also let me know when the body arrived! I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

4. I purchased clothing from Stormyhorse. Absolutely wonderful to buy from. Her communication is great, and she shipped the item right away. She is super kind and I would defiantly buy from her again!

5. I bought a Volks wig from Stormyhorse and it was exactly as pictured. It is beautiful and I love it. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

6. Positive Feedback

I sold my Volks School D head to Stormyhorse, and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was instant and I was notified when the head arrived. Thanks so much!

7. Hi I bought a wig from Stormyhorse and it was perfect and the shipping was very fast, I will order from here anytime. :)

8. Stormyhorse bought a Luts Delf head from me. Prompt payment and great communication. Sweet person to work with!

9. I sold a MNM Vicent Valentine head to Stormyhorse. She paid quickly and was super friendly in all her communication. She was great to deal with, and I would gladly do so again!

10. ~Positive~
      I purchased a pair of eyes from Stormyhorse. She was a breeze to buy from! Everything was packaged super well and arrived very quickly. Great seller!
      Thank you! (^_^)/

11. *Positive* :D

I bought an SD wig from Stormyhorse. They were pleasant and polite, shipped quickly, and my wig was in great condition and well packaged! I would not hesitate to do business with Stormyhorse again, I had a good experience!

12. Sold my Wintery hybrid to her! It was a very good, snappy transaction! Awesome. :3

13. stormyhorse purchased a dollheart jacket from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

14. I purchased a wig from stormyhorse and the transaction was a total pleasure. Super friendly to deal with, super fast shipping and a super fantastic wig! Thanks stormyhorse for everything :)

15. Stormyhorse bought a hat from me and transaction was perfect! Stormyhorse was super friendly, communication was flawless and payment was sent immediately. Very nice buyer who I hope to do business with again in the future. Thanks so much!

16. Stormyhorse bought a DZ body and IoS head from me. Stormyhorse was very quick with communication and was very polite and friendly. Payment was sent very quickly, and Stormyhorse let me know when the body and head arrived. Excellent buyer. I would definitely recommend them as a buyer!

17. Stormyhorse bought a wig from me. Her communication was excellent and the payment was prompt. I'd definitely deal with her again.

18. I sold my Angelheim Zion head to Stormyhorse. Communication was excellent and she paid right away. She was very prompt and polite through the whole transaction and kept me notified on when the package arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. I'm glad she fell in love with the head. <3 thank you, dear.

19. Stormyhorse bought a KK Workshop SD outfit from me and couldn't have been more pleasant to work with! Excellent communication and prompt payment! Just an absolute sweetheart and I would highly recommend! Thanks so much, friend!

20. Stormyhorse bought a Winter Luts 2014 event head from me and it was a pleasure communicating with her. ^ ^
      She was very fast with her replies and the transaction was very smooth. She also informed me when the package arrived.
      Thank you!!

Tsuki