1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. I sold some wigs to Stormy and she was a delight to deal with! Very polite and patient. There were some issues with one of the wigs, but she was very professional as we both dealt with the situation. I think we both came to a good compromise for it, and appreciated her understanding. Would be happy to deal with her again. :)

2. I sold Stormyhorse a Crobidoll Ys head. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived. Thanks!

3. Stormyhorse is an awesome buyer! She purchased a wig from me and I couldn't be happier. She is very friendly and communication was great. She let me know when she received it. I would love to deal with her again and highly recommend her:aheartbea

4. I sold Stormyhorse one of my Els. She paid quickly and was very nice to talk too. If she wishes to purchase from me again, I'll be happy to do it!

5. POSITIVE
      SD Nightmare Before Christmas Shirt

I had a positive transaction with Stormyhorse. :) Great communication, my package arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so much~!

6. Stormyhorse bought some outfits from me, she's a great buyer, fast payment, and good communication! thank you so much!

7. Stormyhorse sold me a doll head, and was a fabulous, professional seller. She shipped promptly, and even included a pretty thank you card and ornament in the package. I would not hesitate to transact with her again.

Many thanks! :pcupcake

8. Great buyer, great communication. No complaints :)

9. I bought a pair of DZ jointed hands from Stormyhorse and the transaction was a joy from start to finish. Not only did they take photos of the hands with a ruler so I could tell if they would fit my doll or not, but they also included extras in the package. I would absolutely do business with them again. Thank you! <3

10. POSITIVE :daisy

I had an excellent transaction with Stormyhorse :)
      I sold her my BBB Draven who needed some love and TLC!
      Communication was excellent and payment was speedy.
      Thank you very much :D

11. Stormyhorse purchased 2 dolls from me. All transactions were smooth and prompt. I highly recommend her as a wonderful seller. Thanks a lot!!!!

12. - correction - Seller -> Buyer. Thanks!

13. A+++++++++++++++++ transaction!

Stormyhorse trader her Crobidoll YS head for my Ringdoll Quizhe head. Absolutely perfect trade from the beginning to the end. We shipped the heads on the same day and they arrived almost at the same time. Stormyhorse was so very nice to include beautiful extras with it and I am so grateful for that! I will recommend Stormyhorse as a reliable business partner and will be proud to deal with her if another opportunity occurs. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

14. Stormyhorse purchased a coat from me, smooth communication and fast payment, thank you!

15. Stormyhorse bought a wig spray from me, great transaction, definately recommended,thank you!!

16. Stormyhorse purchased a DollZone Big Dipper from me, everything was wonderful!!! Communication was quick and payment came very quickly as well and Stormy let me know as soon as the package arrived and left feedback. I would gladly sell to this buyer again AAA+++ buyer!!!

17. Stormyhorse bought a Leeke wig from me. The transaction was a breeze and she let me know when it arrived. I would definitely deal with her again!

18. Stormyhorse participated in my most recent Ersa Flora GO, and was a great participant. I'd certainly recommend her to other sellers, and welcome in any future orders I run as well!

19. Excellent communication, super fast delivery, and was very friendly and courteous. She even agreed to do a layaway with the pet doll I bought. I would definitely purchase from Stormyhorse again, and I recommend her. :)

20. Stormyhorse bought a head from me, communication was great and payment was so fast!
      Great buyer and I would deal with Stormyhorse again any day!