1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormyhorse

Sep 26, 2012

1. I bought a pair of ersa flora red eyes from stormyhorse.
      the transaction was perfect and shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with stormyhore again,
      thank you

2. bought a set of 55cm obitsu male parts from stormyhorse.
      items arrived in excellent conditions,and included some extras.

very happy with items,thanks so much!!

3. Stormyhorse bought a Crobidoll Yuri head from me and it was an AMAZING transaction! She's very kind, fast and precise, it was really a pleasure and I absolutely recommend her :aheartbea thank you!

4. Stormyhorse bought a 2012 limited summer event WS DZ HanHan from me. Lightening fast payment, very nice person. Just a joy to work with, highly recommended. :thumbup

5. I bought a Cherishdoll Lani from Stormyhorse and I am super happy with everything! She came with lots of extras and a few little freebies, so going through everything was really fun. Communication was great and shipping was quick. I can highly recommend Stormyhorse! :D

6. I've bought a Magic Time Rain from Stormyhorse and the transaction was perfect!
      She was very kind during the whole transaction and allowed me to do a short layaway as well! Communication was super fast, shipping was even faster and the doll arrived securely wrapped with cute little goodies!
      I would highly recommend Stormyhorse as a seller and would be glad to buy from her again in the future!
      Thanks so much again! <3

7. She bought a head from me and it was a perfect transaction, she paid quickly and she let me know when she got him, i would not hesitate to do business with her again, thanks so much!

8. I purchased a set of eyes from Stormyhorse. Super fast communication, she was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with :3nodding:

Sent my purchase off in the same day I made payment, and they came in packaged well and safe with cute extras and a lovely card! So cute! I would definitely do business with her again!

Thanks so much!

9. I bought a pair of mako eyes from Stormyhorse. Transaction was super quick and I'm really pleased with them.
      I'll be more than happy to buy from her again.
      Thanks a lot,
      lilli

10. I bought Crobidoll Yuri head from Stormyhorse.
      Everything went perfectly smooth and friendly.
      Thank you so much!

11. Stormyhorse purchased a Rickydoll Hellios head from me, and it was a super fast and plesant transaction, I'd be happy to deal with Stormyhorse again anytime. =D

12. Stormyhorse purchased a Mystic Kids Vanetta from me. It was a fantastic transaction - super-smooth and she was lovely to chat with. I was happy to "meet" her and add my girl to her family and would recommend her highly.

13. I bought some Mako eyes from Stormyhorse and everything went great. :) Thanks!

14. Stormyhorse purchased a Soom Wolf Human head from me. Paid promptly and let me know when he arrived. They were very kind and patient as I hunted down a copy of the CoA . An excellent transaction all around. I would happily do business with them again. :)

15. I purchased a complete SD65 Virgil western lawman's outfit from Stormyhorse and it was a fabulous transaction from start to finish! This outfit was very rare, and very necessary to my boy's character...and I was both amazed and thrilled when I stumbled upon it in the marketplace. Stormyhorse was very sweet, friendly and helpful in working with me to bring this amazing outfit home. I also purchased a wonderful hat from her in addition, and everything was packaged with great care, shipped fast and arrived in pristine condition. She even included an extra item that is absolutely perfect for my crew! I can't say enough good things about Stormyhorse...she is a true asset to the DoA community and I would be happy to do business with her again in the marketplace anytime.:)

16. Stormyhorse purchased a Leeke wig from. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was quick as well. Great transaction and wonderful buyer! Would definitely work with again. Thanks so much! :)

17. I bought a pair of green eyes for my Dollfie Dreams from Stormyhorse, and I seriously can't say enough good things about her. The shipping was lightning fast...so fast, I was shocked when I saw the package in my mailbox today. The eyes were so well packaged that the entire package could have been stomped on and set on fire and the eyes would still have been perfect. That was so nice. On top of it, she included a beautiful hand-written note and a little gift. Absolutely the best transaction I've ever had here or on any site. Thank you for being so amazing and making this such a great transaction, Stormyhorse!

18. I purchased a pair of eyes from Stormyhorse and it was the best transaction ever!!! The communication was wonderful, the shipping super sonic and the eyes were packaged like they came from a high end department store!! I couldn't believe the attention to detail on the packaging. And the eyes are gorgeous and in perfect, like new condition. Thank you Stormyhorse for being the best ever to deal with :)

19. I just purchased an Aidolls Naye from StormyHorse.
      Everything went amazing well. It honestly couldn't have gone any better.
      Stormy was incredibly friendly and so fun to talk too. As well as responding in a timely manner.
      Eleanor (Naye) was shipped very quickly and was packaged securely.
      I knew that a few extras were included with the sale, but I was very surprised when even more were in the box!
      A 3rd pair of shoes, and a bunch of extra hand made clothing pieces.
      SO glad I got to work with Her, and SO glad I got my girl.
      THANK YOU THANK YOU!

20. Stormyhorse bough a Soom Chalco head from me <3
      Was a wonderfully simple & smooth transaction with instant payment & very friendly communication thrrughout! I would highly recommend her to anyone xx