1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stratolily

Nov 7, 2007

1. Well, here's my feedback thread. :)

2. Wonderful transaction with Stratolily! She paid me just as she promised through western union wire transfer- I had no problems at all taking it out. She was very nice and very excited about the whole transaction- I had no worries at all!

I would definitely deal with her again! <3

3. Super transaction with Stratolily! She paid me via western union and everything went through without any problems. She's friendly and responds to PMs quickly. Would definately deal with again.

4. I sold a doll to Stratolily, communication was great and payment was prompt. Great buyer!

Thank you ^_^

5. Sold a doll body to Stratolily. Was really pleasant to deal with and paid promptly (by Western Union) Withdrawal of funds was no problem at all even though I never used WU before. Great communication too! Highly recommended :D

6. Stratolily purchase a pair of eyes from me recently... paid promptly and let me know of their safe arrival! Thanks so much!

Raven

7. Stratolily purchased a Volks body from me, on layaway. She communicated with me very well, and always kept me up-to-date on what was happening with her payments. She always paid when she said she would, and when her payments were finished and I was sick, she was very patient with waiting for me to be able to get to the post office. Stratolily let me know promptly when the body arrived, and even sent me a pic. Would highly recommend. Thank you!

8. Stratolily purchased a pair of shoes from me and the transaction couldn't be any better! Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. She was patient when the shipment was slightly delayed and she even informed me when the shoes arrived to her! I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do future transactions with her.

9. A perfect transaction, great communication, friendly and helpful, very fast layaway payment, a pleasure, recommended 100% <33333

10. Stratolily bought SOOM Amber from me with layaway. She sent the every monthly payment in time and was really very nice and patience to communicate. I can't feel more happy to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

11. stratolily purchased some amber horns from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

12. I sold to Stratolily my Amber Soom parts!It was a wonderful transaction allway, she was fast in comunication accurate in payments-we setted for a layaway- friendly and such kind.If you're looking for a relieble buyer she's the best that you could find over DoA, trust her you wouldn't be disappointed.I'll surely dealing again with her, it was a pleasure!:D

13. Stratolily bought a head from me. She paid on time and let me know as soon as the head arrived.
      A very positive transaction overall!

14. Stratolily purchased a doll body from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction! ^_^

15. Stratolily bought a head and body from me. She was prompt with her payments and was very kind and patient with everything, even when the package took a while to arrive. I highly recommend her and would love to do a transaction with her again!

16. Is a pleasure to deal with Stratolily. She's really gently and easy going. Promp payments in layaway Ran head SD.
      Hope see you amazing custom very soon! Great project! :D

17. Stratolily purchased a Volks PHyllis. The transaction was flawless.Thank you.

18. I am very pleased with my transaction.
      I sold my senior delf body to her, I have not had any problem, communication was perfect, besides being very punctual with all payments. I can recommend it without problems, thanks :)

19. I had a great transaction with Stratolily
      she was a lovely buyer and I couldn't be happier to deal with her
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the package
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!