1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for strawberryblossom

Nov 10, 2009

1. strawberryblossom participated in my dollmore GO. They were a pleasure to work with and paid promptly and had wonderful communication! Thanks so much!

2. she participated in my Dollmore GO, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with!

3. Strawberry bought a Volks MSD doll from me she did a short layaway with me and she was fantastic!!! paid on time no reminders no hassles great communication I highly recommend Very Smooth. :)

4. Strawberry participated in my Dollmore GO.
      She paid quickly, had great communication and even let me know when her items arrived. I would love to do business with her again and I highly recommend her to others!

Thank you so much for helping my GO run so smoothly.
      =^.^=

5. strawberryblossom participated in my Iplehouse group order and was a joy to have on board! She was always responsive when I sent out updates. She not only paid on time, but super quickly! And finally let me know when she got her items safely in the mail. I would gladly work with her again, and have her in my group order! Thanks for joining!

6. Strawberryblossom participated in my Dollmore GO. Wow, what a pleasure to work with. Amazing communication and super fast payment. She let me know when her items arrived and always super responsive to any e-mails I sent.

I'd gladly do business with her again and it goes without saying I'd recommend her to everyone as an amazing buyer.

Thank you so much for helping make my GO run so smoothly. :D

7. strawberryblossom did a partial trade with me -- I traded some eyes and cash for a lovely dress. The dress arrived quickly and just as described, and strawberryblossom was great to deal with. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a AE Blueberry from strawberryblossom She arrived just as discribed and was well packaged! Communication was fantastic and it makes me reconfirm my faith in buying second hand dolls! Defianlly a person that anyone would love to buy from. Thanks so much!

9. Sold strawberryblossom a Puki Lorelay - really nice, fast payment. Thank you and enjoy her!

10. Strawberryblossom participated in my Leeke GO. Fast payment and friendly communication, I could not have had a more enjoyable GO as big as it was ^_^
      Thank you so much!

11. I bought a necklace from strawberryblossom's etsy shop. She created a custom necklace based on my request and even added a free gift. The jewelry is lovely, communication was great, and shipping was quick. I would definitely do business with her again.

12. Sold strawberryblossom a Puki Rococo chair; friendly, easy to deal with and fast payment. Thanks!

13. Strawberry was in my Dollmore GO, and she is a real champ! Great communication, fast payments, the whole nine yards... Id love to do buisness with her again! :D

14. I bought a Volks MSD suwaricco body from her, and it's absolutely wonderful! She also held the doll for me until I could get my funds together and shipped very quickly once I paid~

15. strawberryblossom participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

16. I bought Mihmi head and parts from Strawberryblossom and she was just great to deal with!
      Thank you again!!

17. I bought a dollzone 1/4 body from Strawberryblossom, and she was just amazing. Incredibly quick to ship, very communicative, very friendly, and the body arrived in absolutely perfect condition.

Thanks so much, again!

18. I did a faceup commission for Strawberryblossom.
      She is a pleasure to work with and I'd love to work with her again!

Thank you!

19. Purchased a Puki Ruby from Strawberryblossom. She shipped her out promptly and just as described.
      Thanks!