1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrawberryQuincy

May 21, 2011

1. Hi all,

Please post any feedback in this thread :)

Thanks!

2. Perfectly positive!
      StrawberryQuincy purchased a dress from me on layaway. Absolutely perfect transaction. She let me know when she made a payment and as soon as it arrived. Would be more than happy to do business with again!!

3. She bought my Soom Beryl and was a joy and a pleasure to deal with. It means a lot to me that my girl has gone to someone who really wants her and I highly recommend her as a buyer and a lovely person.

4. I bought some beautiful eyes from Strawberry and she shipped them right off. They fit my new Babette perfectly! Thank you for a great transaction :)

5. Commissioned a pair of detachable rabbit ears from Strawberry.
      Very nicely done and great communications.
      Highly recommended!
      Mme. duBunny

6. I commissioned a pair of wolf ears and a tail from Strawberry Quincey. Everything was perfect. She was communicative and constantly made sure everything met my approval before going on to the next step. I look forward to doing more business with her.

7. i purchased a soom super gem body from StrawberryQuincy ♥ the body was well wrapped and carefully packed. the transaction went smoothly with no issues at all.

thank you, StrawberryQuincy. i love her ! :aheartbea

8. StrawberryQuincy makes the most incredible horns (and other things!) for dolls. <3 I commissioned her for a pair of TeenyGem antlers, and SuperGem horns, and the detail is just fantastic. Having made my own horns for the last three years, I can fully appreciate all the hours of work that go into such an endeavor.

As soon as I can think up some esoteric accessory I cannot live without, I will be commissioning her again. ^__^

9. StrawberryQuincy was in my SOom GO. She paid her invoices super fast and was a pleasure to deal with. I would do business with her anytime.

Thankx,
      Riina :)

10. I commissioned a really lovely pair of horns from StawberryQuincy, and I'm so impressed with how they turned out! They're perfect for my girl.

Prices were super-reasonable, and she worked and shipped out quickly! Communication was lovely, too, and she sent me lots of in-progress photos.

I can't recomend StrawberryQuincy enough. If I ever need any custom parts sculpted again, I'll definitely come to her first. <3

11. I commissioned a pair of horns from StrawberryQuincy. She was amazing to work with. She worked with me on the design and actually listened to my requests. Her work was detailed and beautiful, quality, and her blushing jobs was great! She updated me regularly. She is a great person to do business with and I would gladly do business with her again. I will snap a few pictures when I get home and post them here!
      [h=2][/h]

12. I got a picture! Of at least one horn. She did an amazing job:
      [​IMG]

13. StrawberryQuincy bought a Soom Borol Dreaming Head + Human Body from me, was an absolutely wonderful buyer! Thank you so much!!!!!

14. Bought a pair of eyes and all went well!

15. Joined my Leeke world GO quick payment easy to work with. recommended to work with again!

16. StrawberryQuincy purchased a large doll from me and was quick with payment and great with communicating. Highly recommended!

17. I bought a pair of custom horns from Danielle. She replied on my messages super fast, and often sent me pictures of the progress of the horns, which I really appreciated. She also made it so that if I by some reason wasn't pleased with the horns she could make changes. She shipped them off super quick, and they arrived here within a week after being shipped. The quality of the horns are a-maz-ing. Just simply gorgeous. They are the perfect size and she even corrected the color for me when they had some spots from being baked (not sure), whatever it was they look perfect and flawless now. She's definitely an A+ seller. If you're ever in need of horns, get them from Danielle, I mean it!

18. StrawberryQuincy sold me a long-sought after Heliot head, and was simply delightful to work with!

Highly recommended!

(and she was very nice not to point and laugh at the confused old lady.... :) )

19. StawberryQuincy contacted me about a WTB thread i had for a Heliot horn. she was lovely to deal with, sent photo's, answered any questions. i would happily buy from her again.

20. StrawberryQuincy hosted a GO I participated in and was wonderful to communicate with. So polite! <3 Everything was shipped fast & arrived safely. Thanks!!