1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stripes

Jun 20, 2011

1. Stripes purchased a wig from me and paid super fast and communication was great. I highly recommend her :-)

2. I purchased a doll from stripes and could not be more pleased with the doll or the transaction. Fast, friendly communications and my new girl arrived lightning fast and very safely packed. A pleasure, and I would gladly purchase from stripes again!

3. Stripes sold me her Planetdoll Roseanne through my WTB and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction and my new girl :) Thank you :)

4. Stripes purchased my Shinydoll msd and it was a very pleasant transaction. Excellent prompt replies and payment. Hope deal with again soon.

5. stripes answered my wtb for an enyo. her offer was very reasonable, communication was great and the doll was shipped quickly and very well packed. i was pleased with the whole transaction and would happily do business with her again.