1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrontiumDog a.k.a Flynn

Sep 17, 2006

1. Good buyer, very kind, thanks again ^^

2. Please leave any feedback comments for me here. Also if you have a thread for me to leave feedback in, give my a friendly reminder:)

Thank you,

Flynn.

3. Flynn is an absolute angel to deal with.
      Everything is always in great condition,packaged beautifully and sent in superquick time.
      Thanks Flynn :)

4. StrontiumDog is a gem to deal with. My transaction as a buyer with him was friendly, fast, reliable and easy! I would be delighted to deal with StrontiumDog again :thumbup

5. Flynn is a pleasure to deal with - thanks, my new girl loves her wigs!

6. Flynn was Awesome to work with! As a Seller, I highly recommend him. Thanks again Flynn!

7. Flynn as a buyer this time was, as ever, a dream to deal with.
      Thankyou Flynn :)

8. I have bought a gorgeous doll from Flynn: he is great! The doll is lovely, in mint conditions and the communication with him about the sale was great and fast.
      Thank you very very much! ^^

9. I bought the grey vest and pants set from Flynn, and it was a quick and easy transaction...Great!

10. Flynn is a super customer---great communication, and a smooth transaction!

11. Hi there Flynn got my gorgeous wigs... Thanks so much your a real sweetie to buy from and to know <3

12. Flynn is always great to deal with

13. Thank you to everyone who has left feedback so far:)

Cheers,
      Flynn.

14. Just traded boots with Flynn they arrived supersonic speed perfectly packed, and i am super happy!!!! Thanks so much Flynn, your a STAR!!!(>_<) <3

15. I would def reommend Flynn, fast shipping, excellent item and just as described.

Thanks so much Flynn love it.

Maz x

16. Bought a SDC outfit from Flynn, very nice set and fast shipping, Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

17. I bought a pair of eyes off Flynn and everything was great! He's a great seller and the eyes were packaged extremely well! Thank you!

18. I just bought some really cute clothes from Flynn, they were perfectly packed and are in excellent condition, I am very happy with my items and Flynn is a super sweet guy to deal with and highly recommended 110&#37;>>>
      Huge thankies (>_<)

19. Flynn bought a hoddie from me. Payed fast and kept good contact. A great transcation. Thank you Flynn. ^_^

20. Thanks again for the feedback so far, very kind;)

Cheers,
      Flynn.