1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for strow

May 14, 2007

1. strow sold a pair of EA eyes to me: she was always communicative and friendly in her emails. The infamous USPS misplaced the package but strow followed up several times, finally locating the box at the PO and very kindly hand delivered them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your persistence!:daisy If not for the PO, the transaction would have been fine. The eyes were thoroughly and securely packaged too.

2. I bought a pair of shoes from strow. Very pleasant transaction. good communication, I would buy from again!

Thanks!

3. I brought some wigs from Strow and the transaction went smoothly and the shipping was great it arrive fast and safely. Strow is an A++++ seller.

4. Strow is a great buyer!!
      She bought a lu-wen head and I received the payment from Strow very fast!
      I will definitely do any business with her again!!!!!!!Thank you very much for a great transaction.

5. Strow bought a Minimee Head from me. :) She was very nice and friendly to deal with. She paid in a timely manner and let me know when the item arrived safely. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Please visit my store again! :)

6. bought a pair of shoes from strow! very pleasant transaction, very good communication, very friendly! and also... THANK YOU I LOVE COOKIES!

7. Strow bought a wig from me. She paid very quickly and was friendly and responsive to PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

8. I got a free Nanuri 06 head from Strow and she was super nice! Only charged me shipping for the head and I got it in about a week ^^ Thanks so much!

9. I bought a pair of kid delf shoes from strow. she was wonderful to deal with. The shoes arrived in mere days in perfect condition. I would gladly do business with her again!

10. Bought kid delf outfit from strow. It arrived super fast! Communication was friendly and fast. A wonderful seller to deal with, would definitely deal with her again :3

11. I bought a swear from strow and it was an overall smooth transaction.Would buy from again, thank you :daisy

12. Recently purchased a NS MNF B-line boy body from Strow, and the whole transaction was wonderful! Strow is very courteous and replies quickly to PMs. She shipped the body and it arrived quickly; when the package arrived the body was packed extremely well and no part of the doll body was at all injured. I would happily deal with Strow again anytime! :fangirl:

13. Just finished a great transaction with strow. She bought a clothing set from me, paid right away and was overall just wonderful! Thanks!

14. I just bought a pair of gold Mystic eyes from strow. They arrived very quickly and wonderfully packaged! I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks! :D

15. I bought a Tanya Style dress from Strow. She let me know when it shipped and it arrived quickly.

16. Carefully packed, fast shipping, perfect condition, timely pm's.
      I would not hesitate buying from Strow again. :)

17. the clothes i bought from strow arrived very promptly in perfect condition. it's a pleasure to deal with such a serious and friendly seller! thank you. :)

18. I bought some SD clothes from strow and it was a great transaction! She answered emails and shipped quickly and let me know when they were shipped. I'm very happy with the new clothes! :)

19. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to strow. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

20. Bought various SD sized cltihes from strow.
      Communication was great, with PMs replied to very quickly. She was also very friendly throughout the transaction. She sent out the items very quickly, and notified me when she had doen so. Items had arrived in perfect condition, with all the items individually packaged within my main parcel.
      All in all, a very pleasant transaction indeed.

She's definitely a recommended seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.