1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for strow

May 14, 2007

1. strow bought a wig from me and she is very sweet to deal with.
      The whole process of transaction was perfect. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much! :XD:

2. Bought an MSD jacket from strow ~ super fast shipping and wonderful to deal with! Thankyou :D

3. I've bought a Ciel head from strow :) very nice and pleasant seller, very fast shipping ^^ Everything was good, the head was very carefully packadged, and Strow even added some great presents.
      Hihgly recommended!! Thanks for everything

4. Nothing but good things to say about Strow! Excellent transaction from start to finish!

5. Wonderful to deal with.
      I traided my School Head A mod. for strow's Re-che head on DOT body.
      The transaction was pleasant throughout and strow was very understanding and even included a couple of extras 8D

:aheartbea

6. Strow ran an IH GO which I participated in. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Excellent transaction overall. Thank you!

7. totally satisfied with her GO, would join one again!:thumbup

8. Strow ran a Iplehouse group order I was in.
      super helful and keep updating with the newest status.
      Thanks for running the group order

9. Participated in an Iplehouse GO run by strow. She kept us up to date throughout the whole process and shipped quickly. I highly recommend her :)

10. DID an IPLEHOUSE GROUP ORDER w/ STROW and everything went great THANKS

11. I took part in her quick LUTS GO and everything went very smoothly! Very quick to correct anything that went wrong and there were no major complications. Fleshed out my shipping options with the opportunity costs very well! Very thorough, concise, polite, and all around awesome! Kept us updated and shipped the items very quickly. Thank you for a wonderful experience and thanks for everything again!

12. ~Positive~
      I participated in strow's Luts Group Order. She was excellent to buy with! Always kept us updated and everything ran very smoothly. I would definetely participate in any GO run by strow again. ^__^

13. I joined a Luts group order run by strow. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged. I would definitely participate in her group orders again!

Thanks!

14. I participated in Luts group order run by strow which was ran very smoothly. Thank you for everything :)

15. Just participated in a group order run by strow. Really smooth transaction all around. I'm super happy. Thank you very much, strow!

16. Luts GO!

My first Go experience as a participant was with Strow. It was great! Good communication and really friendly. Gave breakdowns of everything and answered all questions.
      Items arrived very well packaged and in a timely manner.
      Thanks!!

17. I participated in a Luts group order run by strow.
      Everything went smoothly and all my items were in perfect condition and packaged well.
      This was my first GO and she was very patient with me and answered all my questions.
      Thanks so much!!!

18. Participated in a Luts group order by Strow, everything went great, shipping was fast items were well packaged as well. She was also very nice and friendly ^-^
      Highly recommended! Thanks again!

19. I commissioned strow for a faceup on my YoSD Kun, and I bought a couple of outfits from her. Both transactions ielded perfect results! She was very patient and attentive throughout the faceup process, where she kept me updated with high-quality photos as well as replying to my concerns. She is very talented with her work, which is the reason why I commissioned her to do faceups on my SD Kun and YoSD Kun. She even offered me free shipping for my clothes when they were shipped separately! I highly recommend this member for faceups and marketplace transactions.

20. I bought a shirt - communication was great and friendly, shipping was very fast, and it arrived in beautiful perfect condition. Thanks!!!