1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StudioPandora'sBones

Dec 15, 2008

1. StudioPandora'sBones participated in my Soom Breccia split. Everything went smoothly from payment to communication and I wouldn't hesitate to work with again. Thanks!

2. I recently had the pleasure of selling an extra DIM Minimee Hyde sculpt from the October 09 group order to StudioPandora'sBones. She new she wanted to purchase him and paid right away. It is always wonderful to deal with fellow DoA members of such high caliber. She is definitely a trustworthy and reliable Marketplace member and an asset to DoA. I highly recommend StudioPandora'sBones in any/all transactions here on the forum. She is a delight to work with and answers all PM's within a timely manner. ENJOY YOUR HYDE!

StudioPandora'sBones
      "DEFINITELY" gets a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar rating!

Thank you for the smooth transaction and prompt payment Kim! ;)

3. StudioPandora'sBones bought my Takeshi Kaneshiro MNM head. She is a dream of a buyer. ^_^ She paid immediately, and we had good communication throughout the transaction. She let me know as soon as she received TK's head.

Thanks again, luv. Best wishes to you. ^_^

4. StudioPandora'sBones bought my extra pair of Breccia Fox Ears. She's a fabulous buyer! Fast payment, great communication from start to finish, and just a wonderful buyer all around makes for a perfect transaction. Highly recommended :)

5. I recently sold a Tora MNM head to StudioPandora'sBones. They were wonderful to deal with and paid quickly. I would definitely sell to them again.

6. StudioPandora'sBones participated in a split for the iplehouse tedros that i hosted. She was Extremely polite, quick with communication and paid exactly when she said she would. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you for the great transaction. <3

7. Kim purchased two MNM heads from me and paid promptly, she was very nice to talk to, and everything went more than smoothly..! Would definitely recommend her. Thanks again, Kim..! And enjoy those lovelies..!

8. SPB purchased my Elfdoll standard half closed eye K head and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even notified me that he had arrived safely ^_^ I highly recommend her!

9. StudioPandora'sBones bought two MnM heads from me. Communication was prompt and excellent, she paid immediately and let me know when the heads arrived. Super-smooth transaction, all around wonderful buyer! Thank you! :D

10. StudioPandora'sBones bought a chibi commission from my doll art shop. Awesome communication and payment,as well as a detailed description of what she wanted (which was very helpful).
      Overall, couldn't have asked for a better buyer :)

11. StudioPandora'sBones held a group order for ears from Pipos :D Communication was excellent and she was a great organizer! Shipping was also super quick once the ears were in the U.S. :D Thanks!

12. StudioPandora'sBones hosted a Pipos Ears and Tails GO I participated in, and everything went so awesomely!! Very well organized, kept us all up to date and wrote about the status of our package all the time. Everything was fantastic, I'd definately deal with again.

Thanks so much again!!

13. Was part of a Pipos GO StudioPandora hosted, shipped fast and made sure all our stuff was okay when it got to her :D Thanks again so much XD

14. I participated in StudioPandora'sBones's Pipos group order, she was a great GO leader and my package arrived timely. Thanks!

15. Hi. I participated in the Pipos Ears and Tails GO. It was very well run. Thank you so much.
      Robin

16. Positive! I joined a Pipos GO that StudioPandora'sBones ran and everything went perfectly! The communication was thorough and prompt. She also shipped my items to me immediately after I paid for the shipping. Great GO leader! I would certainly join another GO run by StudioPandora'sBones.

17. ~Flake Feedback~
      StudioPandora'sBones joined a GroupOrder I hosted for a GacktJOB Minimee head.
      When the order was placed and payment was required she was nowhere to be found.
      After multiple PMs, Emails, etc...I am could not illicit a response from her and am now stuck with an extra head.