1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sugarcactus

Jun 30, 2019

1. If you have done a transaction with me, please leave feedback afterwards. I will do the same.

2. I traded a Feeple60 Moe Rin for sugarcactus's Delf Chiwoo. Their communication was great, everything we planned out during the trade went very smoothly. We both shipped the same day and let the other know when our dolls arrived. I would trade with them or purchase from them again anytime.

3. I bought a Souldoll Vito Freya from sugarcactus and it was just like buying directly from Souldoll--perfect packaging and such great communication throughout--even pictures showing the wrapping! So much appreciated and I would do business any time!

4. I purchased a pair of Platinum Circus eyes from sugarcactus and it was the smoothest transaction I could ever imagine. Communication was friendly with prompt replies, sugarcactus shipped quickly and packaged the eyes carefully. The eyes are AMAZING! I'm very happy with the purchase. Thank you so much!

Chris

5. Positive feedback! They purchased a bobobie body from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment. Thank you so much.

6. POSITIVE

I purchased a pair of Souldoll boots from sugarcactus
      Very professional! The boots were mailed quickly and arrived exactly as described.
      I would definitely recommend sugarcactus Thank you <3

7. sugarcactus bought a SD10 body from me, and it was a pleasant transaction.
      Great communication, and payment made promptly. She also let me know the package arrived well. :)

Highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you so much again!

8. sugarcactus bought a FairyLine body from me. Great transaction, communication was clear and quick, and they let me know when the package arrived. Would do business with again.

9. I did a layaway for a crobidoll body and a Feeple60 event head with sugarcactus and everything went smooth as can be :) they were even super understanding when a payment had to be less than I was expecting. I highly recommend buying from them!

10. Great Buyer ^_^ :daisy

I sold a Pygmalion Ha Head to sugarcactus and they were very friendly during the whole process and paid promptly. Would highly recommend :aheartbea

11. Positive feedback! Sugar cactus purchased a doll leaves body from me and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, quick payment, and all around easy transaction. Thank you so much!

12. Positive feedback :celebrate
      Sugarcactus reached out to me before the coronavirus pandemic and purchased one of my dolls on the markeplace on layway. Despite the circumstances, they were a phenomenal buyer. They kept in great communication the whole time regarding payments and just checking in in general, paid promptly (and even early!) and when the doll arrived they sent me awesome photographs. I'm absolutely thrilled that my doll found such an incredible new home and I wouldn't hesitate to have more transactions in the future. I would happily recommend Sugarcactus to others. Thank you for such a lovely transaction, it was fun getting to know each other! :hug:

13. I sold a Minifee Shush head to sugarcactus. Everything went smoothly. Sugarcactus is lovely to work with, good communication and clearly loves her dolls. I would definitely do business with her again!

14. I sold a modded Iplehouse JID body to sugarcactus, and could not be happier with the transaction! She paid off a short layaway early and was extremely friendly to work with. Communication was frequent, and she even shared pictures of her awesome new hybrid as soon as the body arrived! The entire experience was beyond great, and honestly really fun, lol! I would not hesitate to do business with sugarcactus again! :)

15. sugarcactus bought a Pygmalion Ha full doll from me with layaway, and the transaction was perfect! She kept up great communication and made all payments in a timely manner! I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!

16. sugarcactus purchased a doll body from me with a short layaway. It was paid for sooner than expected and let me know she arrived safely. Everything went super smooth :)

17. Sugarcactus purchased a Doll Zone female msd body and the transaction was perfect! Excellent communication, and super fast payment. She even taught me how to send invoices through PayPal! Thank you for a worry free experience! :thumbup

18. I purchased a DZ Yuhan from sugarcactus and had an excellent transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and a beautiful sculpt in pristine shape. thank you so much!

19. I purchased a pair of shoes from sugarcactus, and it was such a pleasant transaction! The communication was wonderful and the item shipped in a timely fashion. When received, the shoes were packed well and are in perfect condition.

Thank you so much! :)

20. I traded a doll chateau body for a dollzone/doll chateau hybrid from sugarcactus, and it went perfectly! Great communication, and I received the doll in good condition, thank you so much!