1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sugarlump

Sep 24, 2009

1. Please leave feedback here.

Thankyou :)

2. sugarlump bought PKF fairy wings from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with. Thank you!

3. sugarlump bought a felix brownie zeppelin from me. She was great with communication and paid quickly.

4. Sugarlump is awesome! She adopted 2 dollies from me recently and I was lucky to meet her in person. :) Sugarlump is fun to talk to in emails and in person. I wouldn't hesitate in buying, selling or trading with her. Thank you again. Hugs :D

5. I bought a Lati White Sp Puri from Sugarlump and communication was excellent all the way through! The doll arrived super fast and very well packed. The doll is in excellent condition and I am thrilled. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again in the future. x

6. I've adopted a Lati doll from Janelle/Sugarlump and she was a very pleasant personn to deal with: very kind and quick answers, ship the package promptly after payment.
      Doll is arrived safely and I'm very very happy with this overseas transaction ^_^ Excellent transaction!

7. Sugarlump bought a Soom Yrie default outfit from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast and she let me know when the head arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. ;)

8. i sold a LTF Leah faceplate to Sugarlump and all went supersmooth!! :Dshe was really kind and fast in payment, really lovely and let me know when Leah arrived to her. thank you!!!:lol:

9. Sugarlump bought a doll from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I would not hesitate to trade again. Thank you so much

10. Sugarlump bought YoSD Lillie from me. She's a very lovely person. Paid promptly with amazing communication! I would not hesitate in making transactions with her. Thank you for this smooth transaction!

11. I bought a Felix Brownie from sugarlump and she was a lovely person to deal with. Fantastic communication, and fast & safe postage. Thank you for the wonderful transaction, sugarlump. :)

12. sugarlump bought a CH Petite Ai Uriel from me. WONDERFUL, FRIENDLY person, LIGHTENING-FAST Pay, and she let me know as soon as Uriel arrived! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :whee:

Thanks SO much, J! :D

x0x,
      Sher

13. Sugarlump bought a kid delf bory from me. One of the best transactions I've had. We organised an irl meet up and it went off smoothly. She was prompt in all communication. First class buyer.

14. I had a great transaction with sugarlump. Communication was perfect and payment was super fast. Would love to do buisness with again! Thanks!

15. Great buyer!! :D

She purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and kept nice and fast communication. A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended!!

16. Sold a fairyland pumpkin head to sugarlump. It was a very pleasant transaction, she paid quickly, and replied quickly. Thanks!

17. sugarlump bought a doll from me and everything went quickly and easily. I highly recommend her!

18. Sugarlump bought an Arcadia Dolls dress from me. She did her payment fast and clean. She was very kind and patient. This, because the shipping travel was dificculted by several circumstances out of our hands @_@ but it arrived safe and she kindly notified me about it * w *

I reccomend her!!

19. bought a fullset MNF chloe from Janelle, the transaction was excellent. :) Prompt and friendly conversation, fast shipping, and everything well packed meant everything went super smoothly from beginning to end! Thanks a lot!

20. sugarlump commissioned fro two faceup. Everything went so smoothly. Friendly communication and fast payment. It was so pleasent to work with sugarlump. I will highly recommend sugarlump!

Thank you again! :)