1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SugarOverdose

Mar 4, 2012

1. I sold a Minifee Chloe to SugarOverdose! and i could not be happier with her, she paid quickly and answer to my message very fast! we have just made the perfect transaction, and I'm really happy for having meet this sweet girl: i can only recommend her! Thank you so much my dear! <3<3<3

2. SugarOverdose bought a DC Bella and a KDelf Kiwi head from me she was excellent!

3. I bought a Seorin head from SugarOverdose, and I absolutely love her :) Fast shipping, excellent packaging and a pleasure to do business with! Thank you! :)

4. Bought a pukipuki ante faceplate from sugaroverdose, fast shippement good communication ! Would buy from her again! ^^

5. Bought MNF Chloe from Sugaroverdose, fast to reply and fast ship

6. Bought my littl pukipuki ante from sugaroverdose! Perfect transaction, very prompt responses(even with the 6hour time difference) She came very fast from Sweden to Canada! 1 week! Exactly as described and packaged very well! Thanks sugaroverdose!

7. I bought her Iplehouse JID Tania/MNF hybrid. Communication was perfect and she shipped quickly. The doll arrived today, safe and sound :). Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

8. Traded eyes for a doll bench. Super fast and friendly and the eyes are pretty! X3

9. I bought a Fairyland Minifee DES head from SugarOverdose. She was amazing to deal with, the shipping was very fast and I would gladly purchase from her again :) Thank you SugarOverdose ^_^

10. I bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 from SugarOverdose.
      I had a pleasent transaction with her, she replied quickly to my pms and shipped the girl out very fast.
      Thank you.

11. I bought a Dollzone Annie from her.
      DO NOT buy anything from this person.

When I asked her, at first, if the doll was still available, she replied few hours later that she was. Then I asked some other questions, said I was interested. She never answered ! She didn't even bother. So I found her facebook page and contacted her there. She answered the day after, and after that her answers were still awfuly slow. After many days, finally, I bought her !! I was so happy. She told me that she had second thoughts about the outfit, she'ld like to keep it... I thought it was odd and unprofessional. And it started there.

On monday, when she was supposed to ship the doll, I received a pm. I was so happy ! She was shipped ! But then, I read it, and was beyond shocked : She said she changed her mind and decided to keep her. She announced me that so casually, like if she was entitled to it. The doll have been in sale for two months now. I have already PAID ! The doll was technically mine, and mentally too. I've been buying her some outfits happily the last days... Wigs, shoes, clothes...
      Of course : she didn't care at all, only her own person was important.

SugarOverdose is selfish, unprofessional and immature.

So don't buy from her, be safe from the delusion and sadness I experienced... I just can't realize yet what happened, what she did to me, and that this doll, I bought, is never going to be mine.

12. I've never made such a stupid decision as to put up a doll for sale before I was completely sure I could part with her. I had a rough period at this point in time, in which I needed money badly to pay rent & bills. But it's no excuse.
      I wanted to see if there were interest and did communicate my worry about selling her. This buyer was very adamant that I would not regret it and I accepted to sell her and the same day she sent payment. It all went so fast and I started having anxiety but tried to communicate that I had made a mistake. I did not ask to keep any outfit/clothes. I have social anxiety and took about 1 and a half day to put together a good enough apology for this seller. Even thought I knew nothing would be good enough.

I had made you feel very upset, and I was so angry with myself for putting you in this situation Secret. I know the feeling of waiting for a loved doll to come home. I asked but of course there was nothing I could do to repair this. I felt so bad, but I also felt so bad for Andromeda (Annie) as I looked at her sitting on my desk. This was such a selfish act of me, and I couldn't shake the feelings of guilt for a long time and actually left the forum for quite some time immediately after this.

I have never had a bad experience like this even though I'm selling a lot if items, custom clothes etc. And I still feel so bad.
      If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, it would mean the world for me. But I understand if you can't.
      I'm just very, very sorry that I made you feel this way.

13. I bought a lovely MSD dress from this seller, and she had great service. Took all the time of the world for me and offered to make an extra set of leggings or maillot to accompany it, then finally came with like 6 different ones to choose from. Which made it hard to choose, but she never once got frustrated at me and my many questions! When we came to shipping, she offered me several options to choose from, and she also followed the tracking herself and checked up with me to make sure it had arrived. All in all, great service, and I'd surely buy from her again! She is sometimes busy, in which it can take a bit before she reacts, but in turn, she respects that from others too! Thanks a lot!