1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SugarOverdose

Mar 4, 2012

1. I sold a Minifee Chloe to SugarOverdose! and i could not be happier with her, she paid quickly and answer to my message very fast! we have just made the perfect transaction, and I'm really happy for having meet this sweet girl: i can only recommend her! Thank you so much my dear! <3<3<3
    2. SugarOverdose bought a DC Bella and a KDelf Kiwi head from me she was excellent!
    3. I bought a Seorin head from SugarOverdose, and I absolutely love her :) Fast shipping, excellent packaging and a pleasure to do business with! Thank you! :)
    4. Bought a pukipuki ante faceplate from sugaroverdose, fast shippement good communication ! Would buy from her again! ^^
    5. Bought MNF Chloe from Sugaroverdose, fast to reply and fast ship
    6. Bought my littl pukipuki ante from sugaroverdose! Perfect transaction, very prompt responses(even with the 6hour time difference) She came very fast from Sweden to Canada! 1 week! Exactly as described and packaged very well! Thanks sugaroverdose!
    7. I bought her Iplehouse JID Tania/MNF hybrid. Communication was perfect and she shipped quickly. The doll arrived today, safe and sound :). Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
    8. Traded eyes for a doll bench. Super fast and friendly and the eyes are pretty! X3
    9. I bought a Fairyland Minifee DES head from SugarOverdose. She was amazing to deal with, the shipping was very fast and I would gladly purchase from her again :) Thank you SugarOverdose ^_^
    10. I bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 from SugarOverdose.
      I had a pleasent transaction with her, she replied quickly to my pms and shipped the girl out very fast.
      Thank you.
    11. I bought a Dollzone Annie from her.
      DO NOT buy anything from this person.

When I asked her, at first, if the doll was still available, she replied few hours later that she was. Then I asked some other questions, said I was interested. She never answered ! She didn't even bother. So I found her facebook page and contacted her there. She answered the day after, and after that her answers were still awfuly slow. After many days, finally, I bought her !! I was so happy. She told me that she had second thoughts about the outfit, she'ld like to keep it... I thought it was odd and unprofessional. And it started there.

On monday, when she was supposed to ship the doll, I received a pm. I was so happy ! She was shipped ! But then, I read it, and was beyond shocked : She said she changed her mind and decided to keep her. She announced me that so casually, like if she was entitled to it. The doll have been in sale for two months now. I have already PAID ! The doll was technically mine, and mentally too. I've been buying her some outfits happily the last days... Wigs, shoes, clothes...
      Of course : she didn't care at all, only her own person was important.

SugarOverdose is selfish, unprofessional and immature.

So don't buy from her, be safe from the delusion and sadness I experienced... I just can't realize yet what happened, what she did to me, and that this doll, I bought, is never going to be mine.