1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suhmat

Apr 6, 2009

1. Hello everyone,

Please leave feedback if we have had a transaction.

Thanks so much.

Suhmat:)

2. Sold a Tender Elf Sha head to suhmat, a very nice buyer to deal with. Fast payment and nice communication.

Thank you very much!

3. i traded my cuprit ice hooves for her heliot hooves, she was great to
      talk to and very sweet.
      the hooves came in perfect condition and where very well packed :)

4. I bought an Alan Rickman Minimee head from suhmat. She was lovely to deal with, posted the head quickly and he arrived well packed.
      She also sent me a bar of chocolate and a fridge magnet, which was such a kind thought.
      Also when I made a mistake with the money, she refunded the overpayment as soon as possible.
      I recommend her very much and am so pleased with my head! Yay!

:pcupcake:pcupcake:pcupcake:sumomo:

5. Suhmat bought a SD16 girl body from me. She wanted a layaway, and she paid on time, and even finished the payments early! She is a great buyer and keeps good contact! I recommend her :)

6. Suhmat bought Soom Winnie Dee Ai hands from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment, very good communication.
      I recommend Suhmat to other buyers or sellers :)

7. Bought and Angelsdoll Ivan head from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. :) Definitely recommended!

8. Suhmat bought a Volks Cristal head from me on a brief layaway. She paid promptly, ended her layaway early and was great to deal with! :)

9. I bought from suhmat her beautiful hybrid heliot/cuprit.
      The communication was very good and she arrives quickly and safetly.
      I can highly recommend her.
      Thank you very much

10. I bought a Soom Afi from Suhmat and she was lovely to deal with! I made a mistake and paid with the wrong account (and with the wrong currency) and she quickly refunded me. Also had a bit of a mishap with paypal on my end and she tried to help as much as possible.
      Package was safely wrapped and mailed out to me quickly.
      Wonderful to work with, and I would definitely buy from again.

11. I bought a Soom Yrie - Birdie windie Full Doll (cream white) from Suhmat. She was amazing to work with. Very good communicator. Suhmat mailed as soon as I paid. The doll is just as she described, and she even included eyes and a few other adorable things. Thank you!