feedback for ~Suisei_Seki~

Mar 30, 2017

1. Hello! Please post feedback from any transactions with me here. Thank you so much!

2. I sold a bjd to Suisei Seki and the transaction was great!
      Good communication and fast payment ^^
      Thank's again for your purchase :hug:

3. ~Suisei_Seki~ bought a SDF Dahlia from me on layaway, which she ended up paying faster than expected. Very sweet person, swift payments and everything went just great! :)

4. ~Suisei_Seki~ commissioned me for a 4-5 inch wig and was wonderful to work with! She was clear with her request, friendly in all messages, and paid promptly. She was patient as I made the wig and let me know when it arrived at her place. Thanks so much for the lovely experience. I hope your girl enjoys!

5. I bought a soom rosette school Fir from ~Suisei_Seki~. They had excellent communication and were very quick to ship. The doll arrived well packed and safely! It was a lovely experience!

6. I sold an RED to Suisei_Suki and it was an absolutely perfect transaction in every way!! She let me know right away that her new girl arrived safely, and has been wonderful to communicate with throughout. I would happily do business with her any time and can recommend her most highly!