1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suliveyn

Jan 20, 2011

1. Hello!
      If you have had deal with me, please leave feedbacks here!

2. Suliveyn bought a MA body from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast! Suliveyn also let me know immediately after receiving the body! Thank you very much dear!!!
    3. Suliveyn purchased a Angel of Dream Qian (white) from me. She was very communicative and super fast with payment.
      I would highly reccommend Suliveyn to be part of future sales- she was so great to deal with!
      Hope you enjoy your new doll,
    4. I sold a DIM MiniMee Kamijo head to Suliveyn! Transaction was great. She's very nice and communicative, replied to PMs on a timely manner and payment was made swiftly! She also let me know when the head arrived to her. She's a great buyer and I'd not hesitate in dealing with her again. :3

Thank you so much!! <3
    5. I sold to Suliveyn Jessica`s head from Iplehouse. he is vry good bueyr. Clear and responsible. Our deal was going very nice!
    6. Awesome DOA'er. Suliveyn purchased a Volks Sd Link head from me via layaway and was just super awesome to deal with Thank you again and hope you love your new boy. :) :D