1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SummerLeigh

Jun 9, 2007

1. Please leave all feedback for me here. Thanks! :)

2. SummerLeigh is a great buyer and is great with Emails as well as a person that pays fast! Lightning Fast!!! :)

She bought my Lishe doll and I couldn't be more happy she is now living with her! Lishe needed someone who paid more attention to her! :(

Buy or Sell with confidence when it comes to Summer! She is a trustworthy person! Would sell to her again! ;)

Madonnafanme :fangirl:
      Aaron
      Las Vegas -

3. SummerLeigh bought my Mini Fee Soo head from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly.

4. I bought a pair of Milk + Honey pants from SummerLeigh recently. Communication was great, she shipped them out quickly, and when I got them, they were in pristine condition! I definitely recommend her as a seller, and give her an A+!

5. I bought an MNF Elf Shiwoo from SummerLeigh and he just arrived today. She had very good communication and shipped the doll very quickly and he is wonderful!

6. I bought a doll from SummerLeigh! And SummerLeigh was very good at communicating in PM, very friendly and the doll had no damage or other defects this was very good transaction!

I definitely recommend her.
      Thank you so much for everything!

7. I sold my CH LJ Mars to SummerLeigh. She was an excellent buyer! Communication and payment were prompt and it was a very happy transaction.
      Definitely recommended! Thank you so much!