1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Summoner

Jul 7, 2009

1. Summoner joined my split for Heliot head. She was super nice and patient throughout. Responsive and honest, let me know that item arrived safely.

2. I have bought a Dollzone Floy head from Summoner. She was super nice and did send the head quickly! Totally positive feedback!! ^^

3. I bought a Teenie Gem body from Summoner. She was a very nice person to deal with and sent the package very quickly~ A trustworthy seller!

4. Summoner joined my Soom Breccia split for the clothes. ;) Payments and replies were both very fast. ;)
      Thank you for the transaction. ^-^

5. I sold a Dollkot Bera head to Summoner.
      The contact was perfect and very nice! She payed very fast.
      Thank you very much! ^^

6. I bought a Yrie head from Summoner. It arrived well-packed and unharmed ^.^ the transaction went smoothly and she was very easy to buy from.
      Thankyou!!

7. Summoner joined my Sueve split. Everything was wonderful and I would love to have her as a participant again! Enjoy your dollie head!

8. Bought a soom tiny ws body from Summoner , very good shipping, the item looks how it was described, good item, packed well, very good! would buy from and deal with again :)

9. I bought a dz dragon from Summoner, it was carefully packaged, and everything went very well, thank you!

10. Thank you for Soom Sueve head!
      It was very pleasantly to communicate with you, shipping was fast and the head is in a very good condition.
      I'm happy with my purchase and I'll be glad to deal with you again.

11. I bought a B&G Sapphira head from Summoner , He arrived in perfect condition , well packed and very quickly . She is a great seller , I would be very happy to buy from her again . Thankyou !

12. i've joined soom taco split started by Summoner. everything went smooth. great communication and fast shipping.
      thank you so much! v^^v

13. :I bought a Dollmore Ipsae body from Summoner, and I couldn't be happier with it. Summoner was great to work with, allowed me a layaway, and kept me informed with fast and friendly communications throughout the transaction. The body arrived really well packaged and much quicker than I thought it would. I would definitely buy from Summoner again, she is a great seller :D

14. I bought a B&G Elf Nailo head from Summoner, and communication was great, shipping was excellent and fast, and really, everything was just excellent! Couldn't be happier!
      Thank you so much! Very highly recommend!

15. Summoner bought a pair of nephelin legs from me. She paid superfast and was very patient with me on the free blush job i was doing for them. I would do business with her anytime :)

16. I bought a Soom Amber body from Summoner via layaway. She was great to deal with and the body was shipped fast and packed very well! Overall a great transaction. I would deal with her again, no problem. Thank you! :D

17. Summoner commissioned me to paint two of her dollheads. She was a joy to work with, she gave very clear directions and lots of reference photos and made the work for me really clear! I would love to work with her again!

18. Great seller! Transaction was very quick and very positive emotions. :aheartbea
      It was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you very much!;)