1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sunnie

Jul 3, 2009

1. Had a smooth easy transaction with Sunnie. Body arrived just as described and packaged well, for the journey. Would be happy to have other transactions. Thanks so much , Sunnie

2. I sold and outfit to sunnie and everything was great! She was very prompt in payment and let me know when it arrived! Great buyer! Would gladly do business with again!

3. Sunnie was part of my Leekeworld GO. Prompt payer and a great buyer, and was a great sport when the order had to be changed due to sold-out items. Thank you so much!! :D

4. Sunnie bought a doll from me and everything was GREAT! Fast payment, and very smooth transaction <3

Highly recommended!! :daisy

5. I am leaving negative feedback.

I sold Sunnie a DSAM Saint Head. The thread had plenty of pictures and disclosed of unknown yellowing. She received the head and was unhappy and requested a partial refund. I offered her numerous times for a full refund in return of the head. She refused on all occasions. She then proceeded to open a problem transaction thread and then a dispute on my Paypal. Even Paypal stated after it was escalated into a claim that she should accept a full refund in return of the item. She made a big deal over nothing. I offered the refund option numerous times in private message and on the problem thread and through PayPal. She refused all of them. I never refused her a refund. If you are unhappy with a product you give it back in exchange for the money you paid. Simple as that.
      Here is the thread.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?563363-Problem-Transaction-with-Queenfanforever

I will never do business with this woman again. Terrible experience. Do not recommend to anyone to do business with her.

6. Sold my Soom male SuperGem body to Sunnie. She was very patient when it took a few days to get a quote due to me being really busy during a long weekend and the PO being closed on the money, and was very fast in her payment and all her responses. Overall a very positive transaction, and I would definitely do business with her again should the occasion arise.

7. Sunnie bought a pair of shoes from me. She was great to deal with, paid fast, and let me know they had arrived! I'm so glad her boy has new shoes, and I'd deal with her again without hesitation. Thanks!

8. I had a very pleasant transaction with Sunnie. Very professional. She packaged the kiddos with care and they arrived safe and sound. Could not be more pleased!

9. Bought a yosd body from Sunnie, shipped fast and packaged well, I am very pleased. Thank you very much!~

10. Hello, I purchased a Dollshe Saint/Soom Supergem hybrid from Sunnie and I could not have had a better experience! Her communication was fabulous and her discription of the doll was spot on! Shipping was extremely fast (2 days) and he was wrapped very well. She also enclosed some wigs and clothes which were all in great condition! I would definitely recommend Sunnie as a seller to anyone! Thanks again Sunnie - I love my Saint!

11. I bought a Doll Love Midsummer from Sunnie and not only was Sunnie willing to hold her for me until I got paid, but when she arrived she was wrapped perfectly for travel and came with a bunch of stuff and the cutest face up ever! Sunnie was really communicative and prompt and I would recommend them as a seller 100 percent! A+++++!!!

12. Bought Fairyland Woosoo from Sunnis. She is very patient with all my questions! Very nice to deal with.
      Thank you very much.

13. Sunnie bought my FL MNF Tomoe Mami via a very short layaway, and they were great! Friendly communication, speedy payments, and let me know when she arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer to anyone. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction and I'm so happy to hear how much you love her! <3

14. I bought a Doll Family A Ling Yin from Sunnie. She is beautiful and just as described, very well packaged, great experience, thanks so much!

15. Sunnie was a super buyer! Quick communication and payment. Cheers!

16. Sunnie adopted a tan Dollshe SA Husky with SDink face up from me. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payments were sent on time and I was notified as soon as he arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and recommend as a buyer to others. Thank you very much for the flawless transaction! Enjoy your new boy! :thumbup

17. Positive Transaction

I purchased a Volks Dear SD Megu from Sunnie. The doll was quickly shipped out. Sunnie included free shipping( which was so expensive) and I greatly appreciate that!!!

The doll arrived as described and very well packaged. I will definitely keep an eye for more sales from this doll collector

Also, Sunnie replies lightening fast! I've never had someone reply so quickly to every message!

18. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

I purchased a Volks Williams in the Boyhood outfit from Sunnie, and it was an excellent transaction altogether. Messages from the seller were replied to promptly and politely, the outfit shipped out right away after payment and arrived in perfect condition. Sunnie is an exemplary seller and I would be happy to do business again!

19. I bought a fullset maid Rei from Sunnie and the transaction was wonderful!! Sunnie was very sweet and understanding and even sent me a photo of Rei before she was sent out. <3 She arrived safe and wrapped wonderfully! Thank you so much Sunnie!!!!

20. Sunnie answered a thread I had posted looking for a sd10 old Nono and she sold her to me, how sweet is that :D. Very nice when you're looking for something specific and someone answers. I really appreciate the entire experience. The doll was packed well and arrived safe and fast too. I highly recommend her as a seller, you won't go wrong.