1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sunniezg

Aug 22, 2008

1. :) Hello,everyone.
      This is my feedback.
      If you buy something from me,Welcome to leave message.
      Thank u very much.

2. Brought a bear style hoodie and bear PJs from member. Very easy and friendly to communicate with. Items are lovely. Highly recommended. Thankyou

3. I bought some pants from sunniezg and it was a great transaction - communication was great and shipping was fast, thanks!

4. Bought the Lu-Wen head from her and it's beautiful! Amazing! Shipped so fast, great communication and super sweet!

5. Bought 4 sweaters from her. Shipping & material used for the sweaters are excellent ^^
      Thank you >3<

6. Hello~ Bought a fur cloak from sunniezg and it has arrived! Great quality, very cute~ Arrived quickly too! ^_^

7. Lots of +++++'s to SunniezG! Bought a black and white sweater along with a pair of pants :3 Really glad, these pieces are great! I find the sweaters so cute x3 And the pants are so cool! The shipping was damn fast and well packed ^^ Thanks SunniezG!

8. i just received some pjs i bought from sunniezg and they were great! extremely adorable! She was also great to communicate with, very nice and let me know right away when it was shipping. very quick and easy, and very nice product. thanks again!

9. I bought some Jumpers with the fur hat from Sunniezg, I am very happy with this transaction , it was great communication and super fast Postage, wuld be very happy to buy from again. :)

10. I purchased shoes from Sunniezg, they were exactly as in photo and everything went smoothly with great communication.

11. I purchased several items from sunniezg and the transaction was wonderful. She was cheerful in our PMs and prompt in her replies. She got the package out quickly and everything is exactly as she described it. I'm thrilled and would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you, sunnie!!

12. I bought honey bear pjs from sunnie :D Always quick to reply and very friendly! Not to mention when the first package, she sent me a new pj set with no charge. I'm so appreciate of how kind she's been. I can't recommend you more highly! Thanks for everything :aheartbea

13. bought the book and DVD from sunnie, item were very well packed, and we had great communication with each other~
      Thank you :)

14. I bought some clothes and a wig from sunniezg all arrived in a perfect condition and are so lovely on my dolls and now they are begging me for more... which I shall do... ^^ very nice transaction <3

15. :fangirl: I bought a Luts MSD, Aru, from Sunniezg, along with a sweater. Extra goodies, including Aru's wig, were included with Aru and all are wonderful. The sweater is adorable, as is a vest and a knitted cap. everything arrived in pristine condition - I am thrilled!

We had great communication, the shipping was fast - it was a pleasure to do business with her.

16. Items recieved and I am very satisfied. Thank you! :D

17. A wonderfully patient seller. She had a couple of 4D shirts that were just gorgeous and she was more than accomodating when selling them. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much.

18. I bought a black hooded sweater, and it's absolutely adorable! Very friendly to deal with, and the quality of the item is great!

19. I bought a shirt and pants from sunniezg and she was so nice throughout the transaction. The clothes were shipped very fast and they are very good quality! Thank you sunnie for a wonderful transaction! ^__^

20. I bought a sweater from sunniezg! It is very soft, and ut was shipped promptly. everything went well, definitely recommended!