1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Suoh

Oct 14, 2008

1. Now that I've made a purchase here, it's time for one of these threads. :D

2. Suoh bought a Tender Lahoo head from me and was great to deal with. She paid when she said she would, kept up great communication, and was understanding when there were delays getting his faceup done. ^^; I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

3. Suoh sold her Bluefairy msd to me, she was shipped promptly and arrived quickly. S is a pleasure to deal with, and has great and fast communication, I would definitely buy from her again. She's just a very nice, wonderful seller. I love my doll, thank you <3

4. Suoh purchased a Ninodoll head from me, and I have to say, transactions don't get any easier! Friendly communications, immediate payment! A pleasure to deal with!! :kitty2

5. Suoh bought a 1/6 DBDOLL from me .She was great to deal with. She paid quickly and she was very very friendly.Thank you a lot,Dear Suoh!

6. i traded a leekeworld min head for Suoh's bobobie an and everything went great!!!!

7. I traded my Soom Euclase with Suoh for a tender Lahoo, which is beautiful. :D She paid so quickly and shipped out tremendously fast. He was well packaged and matched her description/photos perfectly. I would definitely buy/trade/sell to Suoh again! A wonderful person to work with.

8. I bought a Bobobie Lucky from Suoh, and she was kind, patient, very friendly and stayed in touch while my boy came home to me! I call it an honor to do business with someone so wonderful, and hope to do it again one day! :)

Thank you so much!

9. i bought a Vamp Ivan from Suoh , she was very very very kind, patient , lovely , friendly and cute =D she send me some extra gifts too and a sweet letter that i loved !!! my boy was very well packed , perfect transaction, shipped promptly everything perfect !!
      thank you so much Suoh ^^ !

10. I bought a B&G Sunny head from Suoh and she was great to work with. I got him quickly and he was in perfect condition! Thanks so much!

11. Just bought a Leeke Min head from Suoh, and she was fantastic! All went well, the head shipped promptly and safely. Thanks for a great purchase!

12. I sold a head to Suoh. I highly recommend her as a buyer. :) Fabulous transaction! Friendly and fast to pay! Excellent!

:pcupcake

13. Suoh was a darling to work with. She purchased a KDF head and body from me. She was prompt with responses and paid quickly after our correspondences. Her replies were always well written, clear and concise. There was never any miscommunication. I would most likely do business with her again without a second thought!

Definitely a wonderful person to do business with! Thanks so much. <3

14. Suoh bought a pair of hands from me. She paid super fast and was super sweet. Communication was always very prompt and an absolute pleasure. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks! :aheartbea

15. I bought my Dollzone Jake from Suoh. Communication was excellent and shipping was very fast.

16. ^-^ I bought a head from Suoh and it was a wonderful experience. What great care she takes of her heads!! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a caring owner to buy a doll from <3

17. Hi

I bought, awhile back, a damaged B&G Boy Body (Normal Skin) from Suoh. She was excellent in her communication. I enjoyed talking to her greatly. lol She shipped out the body super fast and it came in the condition as stated in the sales post. Thank you for this body, Suoh! It'll get the TLC it needs to have! <3

The overall transaction was greatly satisfactory and anyone else whom wants to conduct business with Suoh shouldn't hesitate at all. :)

- Lum Out -

18. I just purchased a Fantasy Doll Male body from Suoh-san. She shipped the body super promptly and packaged him very well!!

I would definitely recommend Suoh-san!!! She's a wonderful seller and true asset to the DoA Marketplace!!

God bless!!

Setsuna ^^

19. I bought a Adai of DBDOLL from Suoh , she was kind, patient, very friendly and i am very happy with the doll!:)

Thank you so much! ​

20. Suoh recently purchased DoD's BES from me and the transaction couldn't have been any better. She kept great communication, was very friendly, and quick to send her payments. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thank you!