1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suok2011

Oct 13, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback for me. Thank you.

2. I sold a Dollstown body to Irine, and it was a very pleasant transaction! Thank you again!

3. I sold a Dollstown Seola to suok2011 and it was a great transaction and superfast payment! Thank you so much and have a lot of fun with her!

Roswitha

4. I purchased a Doll Chateau Bella on a boy body from suok2011. she allowed me to purchase via e-check and sent the doll promptly after clearing. :) Well packaged, she kept in touch with me and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!
      FancyNancy wants DC Bella +
      suok2011 has DC Bella/boy body =
      HAPPY FANCYNANCY!! Thanks Irine!

5. I had a great transaction with suok2011
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her, highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you suok2011:)

6. suok2011 adopted Bella.
      Her communication is excellent.
      Payment is fast. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

7. I bought a Seola 7 on DT Elf body from suok2011. Super awsome Transaction, Quick shipping, & she even waited for payment too!!! Thanks so much, & i would gladly do buisiness again!!!

8. I bought ariadoll 14yrs girl highheel legs and feet from suok2011 and they are beautiful..they were shipped fast and the whole transaction was perfect.
      I would certainly do bisiness with suok2011 again.
      Thank you

9. I bought an ANother Secret Kaye head from suok2011.The transaction went very nicely, she was very friendly and professional, shenotified me of shipping and the head was so carefully packed.
      Thank you so much!!! ^^

10. I bought an ariadoll body from suok2011. It came quickly and was well packaged! thank you! <3

11. Stellar seller report for suko2011! I purchased a CERISEDOLLs CONSTANTINE from suko2011 and everything went perfectly! CONSTANTINE was packed and shipped with the greatest care! I highly recommend suko2011 and would not hesitate to work with suko2011 anytime!

12. I bought Edria head from suko2011 some time ago.
      She sent the head very quickly, but sadly I have to wait really long time.
      suko2011 is a good and trustfull seller and I can recommend her to everyone, but make sure you ask about delivery length, because it can be very tricky! Of course it is not her fault, it is the post's thing and we can do nothing to help it sadly.

The head has arrived sound and safe, she is very beautiful and I am happy to got her.

13. I bought from suok2011 a Lillycat ombre head on Layaway. It was a pleasure to deal with her and the communication was exellent. Quickly respons and a nice person.
      The packed was extrem safetly and the shiping fast.
      I can highly recommend her and thank you very much for the smoothy transaction.
      thanks ^3^

14. I bought from suok2011 a Soom Cuprit head on a Beryl's body with hooves. The doll was well package and she shipped when promised. It was a nice and smooth transaction. I would highly recommend her and would buy from again!

15. I bought a Heye elf head to Suok2011.
      Communication was smooth and clear. She answer fastly all my messages and let me know when she send the head.
      Sadly one ear was broke when the head arrives, but Suok2011 always have a nice communication and she immediatly propose a partial refund.
      She's a professionnal and serious seller, I warmly recommand her and I'll deal with her in the future with an big pleasure !

16. I purchased a Soom Amber fantasy style head in NS from suok2011, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. I was allowed to pay with layaway, and once my final payment was made, the head was shipped out right away. Amber's head arrived safe & sound - what a gorgeous sculpt! - and the box she arrived in was well packed with bubble tape and packing materials to prevent breakage.

I would definitely buy from suok2011 again! ^o^

17. I bought a Souldoll Lily C from suok2011. She was quick to reply to PMs and the doll was packaged very well in bubblewrap.

18. suok2011 purchased a Kaye Wiggs Faun Nelly and paid promptly. International transaction was very smooth. Excellent communications! Thank you & enjoy!

19. I bought a Nalisinko outfit from suok2011, and it is absolutely stunning! The entire transaction was incredibly smooth, she was very understanding and friendly and held the item for me until I could pay for it. It arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much!

20. I adopted two lovely dolls (fullsets) from Suok2011 and everything went very smoothly. She is a wonderful person to work with and kept me informed all the way through an international shipment. She even checked with me to be sure I like everything!:aheartbea The dolls and their accessories were packaged well and everything was perfect and just as she had described. I highly recommend Souk2011 and would definitely buy from her again and again! Thank you so much, Souk2011 :fangirl: